a little confused

Macca18

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I'm hoping this is the month. For the last couple of days I've had some bad cramping in my lower abdomen like period pain. That's making me feel sick (like having a stomachache). I have about 4 days left intill my period is due. I haven't eaten anything out on normal and everything has been fresh so it's not food poisoning. Has anyone else ever had this and found out there pregnant? I've never had this before a period.

No not yet. I thought you had to wait for a day before or after your period is due?

well its really up to you koz some pregnancy tests can detect before a period is due around (6-7 days) or on the day the period is due!! so if u tested now, it could possibly show a faint line depending on your hcg levels, but it also depends on the brand hpt u use! good luck & i know that cramping can be a sign of pregnancy! when was ur last period? do u know when u ovulated?

Ok thanks. My last period was the 10th of September ( i have a 34 day cycle ). I should have ovulated around the 26th of September or so my calendar told me.

ok so make sure to take a pregnancy test soon or if your period doesn't show! and if u were baby dancing around the 26th, u have a high chance of conception!

Hello,
I just thought i would update with how everything is going. So my Husband has decided to torture me by asking me to wait intill he gets home (in 2 weeks from work) before i do a pregnancy test. I'm 2 days late with my period and feeling a little qesy at times so hopefully this is a positive results :)

Thanks everyone for the advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->