a little confused.....

Sandy1222

Reaction score
hey ladies!!! i am hopping over here from the 2WW in hopes that someone might be able to help me out here.

it seems as if got me again this month......wasn't having many symptoms at all other than a sore back and some weird cramping for the past week, which is odd considering i was a lot more miserable the past 2 cycles before af got me......i thought it may have been a good sign for this month. the cramping reminded me of af like cramps, with some weird feelings like someone was pulling on my insides or something like that. it wasnt consistent, but would occur on and off.

i have been testing and nothing so far other than BFN's, and i just got home from work a little while ago and when i went to the bathroom i noticed (TMI) that i had some brown spotting when i wiped, but it isn't heavy or red really. i am due for anytime now, so i think this is the start of it. i dont feel like she is on her way, but it looks as if she is. i almost never spot before she comes, it just seems to all come at once. i do think i will be calling my dr after this month if i have another 10 day long and miserable period, as i do have concerns about endo (family history and dr has wanted to test me in the past. besides, my cycles have gone from 28 days on the pill and the first month off, to 25 last month and again this month. 25 days isn't necessarily bad, but when you have af for almost half of your cycle it makes timing anything difficult.

my question is if any of you who have gotten your BFP;s have had something like this happen??? i am still waiting to see if it is going to be a full blown period, but oddly there is no red blood so far....:shrug:

thanks for reading this and any opinions you may have <3

Hi there, I wouldnt trust my body on this one as my periods were all over the shop but I had a little little bleed around a 10 days before I was expecting the earliest day for me to come on. I knew it was an implantation bleed. Have no idea why... but we were trying and it wasnt alot of blood.

But than again, sometimes I spot about a couple of days before I come on. That happened to with me when I MC'd and I was just deperate to start cycles to try again with!

Hope all is well and my rambling has helped in some way

Erica x

considering i am/was (?) due around today for af, it wouldnt surprise me if this is it. although just went to the bathroom again before and now there is nothing at all coming out....even when i wipe :shrug:

i dont want to get my hopes up, but at the same time i dont want to just give up already......UGH!!!

Hmmm, your ticker says you are 11 days past ovulation. Implantation bleeds happen around that time? Don't forget that periods come when the egg has made its way to the uterus.... if its fertilized things might be a bit different.

All the best :dust:

xxx

Hmmm, your ticker says you are 11 days past ovulation. Implantation bleeds happen around that time? Don't forget that periods come when the egg has made its way to the uterus.... if its fertilized things might be a bit different.

xxx

11dpo is a rough estimate....i dont use OPK's or temp, so i kinda have to guess when it is for those tickers. i may be another day or so past what the ticker is saying.

you made a good point tho....although i didn't think that an implantation bleed could happen this far past O??

I had strange pains in the week before AF was due (from about 6DPO if I remember rightly), like pulling pains in my stomach that I'd never had before. I then got a bit of brown spotting prior to AF being due, which was again like nothing I'd experienced before. I got my BFP 15 DPO, 2 days after AF was due (I ov'd late). And here I am now, about to go into 2nd tri! Good luck, hope this is your BFP xx

xxx

11dpo is a rough estimate....i dont use OPK's or temp, so i kinda have to guess when it is for those tickers. i may be another day or so past what the ticker is saying.

you made a good point tho....although i didn't think that an implantation bleed could happen this far past O??

Thats what I thought at first. But I looked it up and Implantation bleeding can happen 6 - 12 days past ovulation....

worked for me anyway... :hugs:

well it looks like the witch is here....everything is getting heavier and lots of cramping at this point. i am going to be going to my dr to discuss these nasty periods, so hopefully it wont be anything too bad and i will soon be hanging out with all of you ladies here in the first trimester!!!

thank you everyone for reading this!

I had similar cramping and spotting and got my BFP the day after all of that despite the bagillion BFNs I'd had prior to it lol. It was my first cycle off the pill so wasn't really expecting it to happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->