A little feedback and help please....

kittykitchn

Reaction score
This is my first month testing for ovation, and this afternoon I got a positive OPK :-D
On the other hand, I don't have EWCM nor other symptoms - this us every month. My CM never seems to change from cloudy/watery.

When can I expect to actually ovulate typically (when are the best times to have sex from now?)? And does having a positive OPK mean I WILL ovulate?

Sorry for the complete newbie questions

Watery cm is also fertile. I would DTD everyday for the next 3 days skip a day then DTD once more. A positive OPK doesn't mean you definitely will ovulate but you're likely to O within 12-36 hours. It can be longer, I normally O 48 hours after a positive OPK.

Is there any way to tell the day/point of ovulation? or just temperature rise After?

Agree with everything button said..

Also - most women have no idea when ovulation happens. If I didn't temp/use OPK's I wouldn't have a clue. But there are some women who feel it, I can't remember what it's called, but it's a sort of pain.

Also - if I didn't temp (which I'm taking a break from, but I have in the past) I wouldn't have a clue when O day was because the most fertile CM I get is a little bit of cloudy watery. I have never had the classic EWCM.

If you are temping you will know you ovulated after recording 3 days of higher temps....are you using FF to track? If so it will give you red crosshairs on O day after this rise.

I agree with the above comments. Just wanted to add that I read upping your water intake increases your production of CM and it def worked for me. Usually I have very little EWCM (kinda have to dig around for it, lol) but this month it slimed out on it's own.

I agree with the above comments. Just wanted to add that I read upping your water intake increases your production of CM and it def worked for me. Usually I have very little EWCM (kinda have to dig around for it, lol) but this month it slimed out on it's own.

How much water do you drink?

This isn't the first time I've heard someone say that upping water helped with EWCM....but I drink water all day and it's never affected mine. I'm wondering if I'm just not drinking enough.

Im using FF, but my temps have been completely up and own so far, so we'll have to see. I've always had the feeling I may have fertility problems - silly I know, because I have no real reason to think that, just worried I suppose - I just want to know for sure that I ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->