A little frustrated!

Christina

Reaction score
A couple of nights ago I woke up with some really good cramping. I sat up in bed hoping it would go away but it did not. I went to the bathroom and went pee but did not feel better but worse. I was going to throw up for sure. I was soo uncomfortable I could not sit still and I even tried to make myself throw up. I have never did that before. Then I started to sweat profusely and then ringing in my ears. I laid on the floor about 10 minutes and then it went away. I am not sure what happened but I had somewhat of the same thing happen the day before but no sweating ang not ringing in the ears. The next night I went to emergency to ask a doctor about my job and about these symptoms. He said "Why did you wait 24 hours later?" and "what makes it an emergency to you?"
I said "I do not know, that is why I am here. I am not sure that it is normal and I think if it acompanies bleeding maybe it is an emergency"
Anyway I never got an answer because he treated me like I wasted his time. I wonder do you think I did? I feel as though I should never ask a question again.

I think it's disgusting how some doctors treat pregnant women before they reach the 12 week stage. I have been spoken to today like my spotting is just a waste of their time.

I hope you are ok :hugs:

ive also had terrible experiences with doctors, all i can say is keep changing until you find one you like. i dont know about the ringing in your ears but ive had the sweating when im about to throw up my whole body just goes out of wack and i feel faint. the ringing sounds a bit more out of the ordinary.

why dont you just make an appointment with your regular doc, who are much
more sympathetic, he probably will refer you to the gynecologist but then when he asks you why you are there you can say i was referred!

dont be afraid to ask your questions, its your child and id rather be a nagging pregnant lady than G-D forbid anything else.

im finding similiar issues with Drs too, and it is terrible ! every Dr is afraid of being sued these days !

Doctors are jerks, they get paid way too much money for the little advice and sympathy they give you. Every doctor I see I spend a lot of time in the waiting room for them to just rush through my appointment so they can just get to the next person, it's not fair. I don't blame you one bit for asking questions. You need to take care of yourself and your baby, you're not the doctor so how are you suppposed to know what is normal with your body and what isn't. You should have told him off and said you're the reason he gets paid. Don't be afraid to ask questions and stand up for yourself (I need to take my own advice too). Try not to get down on yourself, when people act like that towards you, give them the same respect back.

Thanks girls...you are awesome!:hugs: Unfortuneatly I can't see my real doctor till the 17th of January. Heck she does not know I am pregnant yet! You are all right. We do have the right to ask questions and be concerned. Maternal instinct kicks in right away doesn't it.:awww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->