a little help please?

Destiny08

Reaction score
hi. so im having odd cycles at the moment. and im simply trying to figure out if i CAN get pregnant at the moment as Im not having periods and my GP said it doesnt mean that i cant. lol

so a couple of days ago i was incredibly hormonal. serious mood swings. but besides that ive been taking ovulation tests for about 2 weeks now. i had 2 that looked positive about 5 mins after testing and dont look positive if i look at them now (both around 3/4 days ago) and again for about 3/4 days ive been having some...different discharge. sorta...thick and stringy? no weird smells or anything lol tmi. but there's a lot of it.

can anyone tell me what's goin on? :p

Has your doctor given you anything such as Provera to help initiate your period so that you can track if you're ovulating or not? I would say if you are having ovulation symptoms that get to BDing!! Good luck!

thanks for replying :) my Dr refuses to do anything until it's been 6 months since i had implanon taken out (October) even though I didnt have a period the whole 14 months i was on it :(

Omg wow!! 14 months with no period!! That seems so unhealthy!! Maybe get the clearblue digital OPKS (the ones with the smiley faces) so that you can track your ovulation without a period even easier. Also, get a new doctor!! lol or at least one that will answer your questions more thoroughly! Good luck gurl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->