a little late introduction...hi

nikky0907

Reaction score
Hi,I've been posting here for like a week but I just decided that I'm going through with my pregnancy so a little introduction follows...

I live in US,in williamstown,massatchusetts,I'm 18 and I go to college.
My pregnancy was unplanned but I'm gonna try and be the best mom I can be...
I'm currently in the process of telling people and figuring out how to handle college.My parents are going to be furious(I don't live with them,I live alone),but the decision has already been made by ME.

I'm going for my first scan next week and I'm looking forward to the first pics...*whispers*I'm also secretly hoping for a girl....

Good luck to all of you with your bumps and future bumps...:hugs:

Hi Nikky

All being well (fingers crossed), I may be joining you in the 1st Trimester Forum soon xx

I hope so...I know that you would be an amazing mom based on how you helped me....:hugs:

I hope so...I know that you would be an amazing mom based on how you helped me....:hugs:

Bless, thanks Nikky. That is a lovely thing to say. I think that B&B has helped you enormously to reach a decision and I am so thrilled that you decided to keep your bump :hugs:

I meant what I wrote...and BnB has helped me a lot...Thank you...

Welcome to BnB hunny...
Congratulations on making the bravest decision. I was 18 when i had my daughter and wouldnt change a thing, im now 28 and expecting baby number 4 lol xx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on ur pregnancy and making a life changing decision. I hope all goes well for you in the remainder of ur pregnancy!

Thanks,I hope so too...Good luck with your future babies and present babies...:hugs:

lots of luck honey and congrats on keeping bean!! xx

:hi: Welcome and good luck with your scan next week!

welcome hun, i was in a similar situation to you. Glad you chose to keep your little one. Good look with everything

xxx

Thank you guys,I'm feeling a lot more confident in my decision...

Thank you guys,I'm feeling a lot more confident in my decision...:hugs:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

wow what a pleasent welcome...and shiny! Thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back