A little of Honey (very, very long sorry)

I am so touched by the words I have just read and I am sat here in tears. All I can think to say is that although your pain may never go away, it may change and become easier to deal with.
You and your beautiful daughter are in my thoughts.
Much love to you, you brave and strong woman. x

:hug: to you sweetie. You are very brave. I know how you feel as my little boy was born sleeping this march. He was also born 36 weeks. Thinking of you and thanks for sharing. Our little angels are playing together up in heaven.:hugs:

Oh my gosh, I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my face, Thank you for being brave enough to share your story, while I can't imagine what you have been through, or are going through, my heart aches for you.
Happy Birthday Honey. :hug:

I'm reading your story with tears streaming down my face. What a beautiful story to honor Honey, God bless you.

Wow what a brave woman you are, i had tears running down my face reading your story, The pain never goes away or gets easier my loss is with me everyday as well.

Thank you for sharing xxx big hugs to you and your family xxx

:hug: your story is very moving and your such a strong person to survive this.
x

Thank you for sharing your very sad story.It was so moving.I can not even begin to understand how you are feeling.Honey sounds perfect in every way and she has a very brave mummy.All my love to you and your family. xxxxxxx

:hug: hunni what a lovely way to mark honeys birthday by sharing your story with us. you are so so strong and reading everyones stories on here has given me the courage to be able to get through what is going to be the hardest day of my life. x

Babytots :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs: I cant give you enough hugs. I am so so sorry, I remember the complete dispair and helplessness I felt, completely broken, please please know I (and others) are here for you, I am just a message away, and if you want my number you can have it, I know you may not be up to talking but you can text me even in the middle of the night, I know for me that was the loneliest time :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your story about HONEY with us..... I am trully sorry for your loss....:hug:

Thank you so much for sharing your difficult story.

Honey is so proud of her Mommy.

:hugs:

Im so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. Happy belated birthday Honey, My thoughts are to you and your family at this sad time.

xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Happy birthday little Honey xxx

You are so brave, you words are so touching. Happy early birthday Honey xxx

Your so brave. Happy birthday Honey xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel