A little reassurance!

hopeful2797

Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I just wanted to post my experience to give everyone some reassurance. I have seen a lot of posts about people being worried about their symptoms disappearing and I was one of those people. I was convinced that something was wrong because I wasn't throwing up all the time or my boobs weren't sore. However, I went to the doctor yesterday and my little nugget is perfect. Strong heartbeat and growing just how he/she is supposed to!

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that loss of symptoms is not always a sign for concern! :thumbup:

Thanks, it's good to have these reassuring messages.

I had the same! Lost symptoms for 2 days at 8+2 and 8+3 and totally freaked. Had U/S at 8+6 yesterday and all was perfect!! I guess they do come & go...

Same here! My nausea went away between 8 and 9 weeks and hasn't returned since! But since then I've had 2 ultrasounds and they just checked heartbeat today and everything is great so far! It definitely doesn't mean something is wrong when symptoms go away, so be happy they do because some people have to live with them their entire pregnancy! :)

Agreed. My symptoms have come and go with all 3 of my pregnancies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->