A little sad

adkocher11

Reaction score
I joined this group thinking I was finally prego with baby #2 thought I was spotting because I was due to start AF for another 6 days or so. Started spotting started Sunday nothing yesterday then I wake this morning to a light flow so I am pretty positive miss AF is a just early :cry: sigh ...I really was so sure all my symptoms where pregnancy related but I think they were just over exaggerated pms .What makes it worse if I started early then I ovulated at a different time this month and now im worried about when I will ovulate next month. feeling sad and down I am so ready for # 2 and feeling disappointed. Any helpful tips on what brand of opk to buy and when to start it becausw my cycle seems to be off which is a new thing for me typically its regular 28-27 day cycle now I dont know because last month Af was extra long and a bit heavy :( an\y feedback is greatly appreciated Thanks, mommy of 1 sunshine

I would go online and get the cheapies to start off with. There are several brands, but Wondfos are pretty popular. Because they are so cheap (around $10 for 50 of them), you can test multiple times a day starting pretty early. Once you start getting positives, you can buy the more expensive drug store OPKs to confirm.
That being said, they are most useful when you use them while charting. OPKs will narrow down your O date to a small window, but they aren't foolproof. Charting will tell you the exact day of ovulation.

Im there with u, except i was actually 2 days late so i thought this was my lucky month to then AF showed her ugly face! Good Luck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon! Sending lots of baby :dust:

I could've written your post!! First month ttc#2 and I was fairly certain all day today that I was pg, I just felt it! But then the witch shows up tonight. Very frustrating but trying not to get too despondent and move onto next month. Definitely worth trying ovulation sticks, I know a few people who got pg pretty immediately with them. I am a 27/28 day cycler too but seem to ovulate roughly on day 15/16. Anyway lots of luck to you, fingers crossed for August baby dust! Xx

thanks so much for the support and advice and to wantbaby3 and fleur29 lots of luck to you guys for next month ill keep my fingers crossed for you as well ...I know its hard because I felt so sure with all my heart I was how can someone be so very wrong ...i guess the wishing and hoping make it easy to look at everything that goes on in your body with hope...oh well here is me sending out love for you all and myself to keep trying :)

I felt the same!! Was honestly shocked to see af today! I even bought pg tests at lunch thinking I would take one tomorrow. Evil old af ;-) am definitely going to try and chill out next month, so much easier said than done! I just keep trying to focus on the fact that I am so lucky to have my dd. I know a few people ttc their first without much luck and as much as I want no 2 I do feel like they are much more deserving than I am ATM. So annoying that babies don't just show up on demand!! Hugs to you all xx

popchick75 I didn't realize you were going through so much and it is taking you so long ttc baby #2 I am so sorry for all your struggles and I just want to say I am really amazed at how strong you are. I hope with all my heart things work out for you and I will keep you in my heart I promise, no one should have to go through so much to have something that would mean the world to them and I hope things get easier for you best wishes and thanks again for the advice.

Aww sorry to hear that. The female body can be a cruel mistress at times, fc next cycle is the one!

popchick75 I didn't realize you were going through so much and it is taking you so long ttc baby #2 I am so sorry for all your struggles and I just want to say I am really amazed at how strong you are. I hope with all my heart things work out for you and I will keep you in my heart I promise, no one should have to go through so much to have something that would mean the world to them and I hope things get easier for you best wishes and thanks again for the advice.

Awww...thank you for the nice words :) I'm in the TWW for this cycle with and IUI/interlipids/steroids. It is a looooong wait! The most frustrating part is watching everyone around me have such an easy time when it is so hard for me. I know that sounds selfish....i would never wish all of these difficulties on anyone, but after a while you just start believing that someway somehow this is your fault.

popchick dont blame your self for something that is out of your control it is all ready hard enough for you to go through this journey and adding the stress and hurt of un needed guilt will not help anything, i believe you are doing all that you can and it does suck that it is so much harder for some than others its not fair and i dont know you but i feel like you are a deserving strong good person, and i hope you have the support you need to help you remember that this is not your fault. :) <3

I just wanted to tell all you ladies you guys are absolutely entitled to feel this way. i had 4 very easy conceptions, then met my husband and assumed oh yea I'm sure I'll get preg right away...oh no. 6 yrs later we finally got a bfp, and it did not come easy and I am extremlely nervous & cautious about it even now. We went through so many tests, sa's, hsg, etc etc. I took metformin for no other reason than to help get pregnant, took clomid....the next step was to do an iui but I ended up preg. I became a charting pro, I totally agree on the cheap opk's they work just as good as the expensive tests. I used to do opk's from cd 12-cd 25 lol so I needed cheap stuff. I temped, I used FF (which yes I paid for vip membership) but it all paid off in the end especially if which I hope everything goes smooth with this pregnancy. I am wishing you all the best of luck, stay positive and dont lose hope, it will happen!!! :hugs:

Doesn't feel good. Comforting to know there are other woman who also have the same anxiety to know or not know and having to be strong with the disappointment, something the hubbies or bd wldn't understand. You'll be blessed stay positive!

inlove2013 ....i feel its also good to know and comforting that other women are able to talk to each other about things like this . some people have no one to talk to or no one that understands but I am glad I joined even though things didnt work out yet as hoped. but at least i got some comfort and great advice support from some great women and that has helped me stay strong and concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other. i deifiently understand where you are coming from when you so it so terrible in that in between stage where its to early to test or really see symptoms and all you do is sit and wonder over and over about whether this it , the let down and disappointment is the worst and you are right its so hard having to hide that and stay strong . I wish the best for you and will have my fx to.... please write back about anything i will respond and listen if you need the comfort .

I cosign that as well. I would definately be receptive to listen to anyone who feels they are alone, or just lonely. Before we had success the amount of heavy tears I shed in shear frustration over this, I can certainly be sympathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->