a little scared!

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
ok, so this might seem alittle silly, but my friend and i went to the psychic fair yesterday. she lost her wedding ring a few weeks ago and is extremely distrought and thought it might help. while i was there i had a mini reading using tarot cards. ive never been to a psychic nor am i 100% sure if i believe in it, but i thought, what the hell? the reading was good until i asked about my husband and i having another child. we are currently ttc our third. she said she saw two children. i already have two! so i asked if there was anymore on the horizon for us. she said she saw a third line, but it hadnt "manifested" yet. the word miscarriage was brought up. she said she saw a potental preg within the next three months, but that she couldnt guarantee i would give birth to a child. i have had a previous miscarriage, in between my girls, and it was an extremely traumatic experience. so as you can imagine this kind of rattled me! i really want a third child, and the thought of miscarriage terrifies me! my second daughter was hard to conceive as i have pcos. im not even sure when or if i can get preg again, and she tells me miscarriage is likely! i know this is pretty silly, and i guess im kinda naive, but this scared me! should i take this with a grain of salt? some of tge other stuff she said was pretty accurate! is this for real? thanx!:)

I am not sure about psychic readings, I only ever had one and he told me a load of nonsense - none of what he said came true. I would try and put it out of your mind as stressing about it certainly won't help. x

I would take it with a grain pf salt hun. She shouldnt have said anything like that in the first place tbh.

I do believe in psychic abilities but our future is never set in stone - it changes all the time when we change our way of thinking - like the whole "butterfly flapping its wings".
I went to see an amzing psychic about 6 months ago and she told me everything from my husbands name to what he does for a living, to describing my daughters blonde afro - she was amazing - she knew my life better than I did. But she told me stuff that should have happened by now and hasnt - that doesnt mean I think she lied - I just think situations changed. Even the best get it wrong - and of course there are those that lie.

I know its hard but try and put it to the back of your mind, I question how good she is to have actually ever have told you that in the first place! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->