A little story of hope x

She's gorgeous, you are two very lucky people.. (but I think you know that).
Thanks for your story... it gives us all hope.
Enjoy being a family daddy!

Thank you all x x

Big buckets of baby dust have been scattered around you all x x x :hugs:

thanks for this inspiration, Gary! Congratulations on your baby! :)

May I ask if you've ever consulted the doctors within your 10 years of Trying To Conceive?

thanks for this inspiration, Gary! Congratulations on your baby! :)

May I ask if you've ever consulted the doctors within your 10 years of Trying To Conceive?

oops,please ignore my question as i didn't see beforehand that it's already been answered :blush:

Gary -

What a beautiful conception story...truly miraculous. Your daughter Ruby is absolutely gorgeous. You both must be so proud...I can't imagine all the love that has been building up for 10 years on your long journey has just come spilling out and all over your precious girl. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story for those of us still waiting and wondering when it will be our turn.

Grandbleu

Happy parenting Gary. Thank you for telling us all your story and giving us a little from the male perspective. :)

What a beautiful girl, and what an inspirational story, you give me hope!! xx

Awww Gary that was a beautiful story! Thank you so much for telling it. It made me cry happy tears and has given me hope. I am 36 yo (soon to be 37yo) and my husband Dave is 32yo. We have been ttc for 2 years now. Ruby is a beautiful baby girl. Congrats to you and your wife.

Awww ruby is so gorgeous, u both must be very proud. Its loverly to see the outcome of your story and i wish the 3 of u much happiness for the future xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->