A little update from me!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I did 2 tests on the wed night an they were both faint + i didnt get too exited though cos i felt weird down below like a pain in my groin anyway woke up on the thursday morning ide started bleeding, anyway looks like its another m/c have been docs an i have another appointment on tues with the nice lady doc i have snt a sample away to be tested but i know it'll be - cos ive lost alot all though (tmi sorry) its only been when wiping an its been brown so its waitin to see these results.
Anyway thought ide give u all an update!
xx

Honey it might not mean what you automatically think it means so try to keep positive!!

*hugs*

xxx

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

I hope something positive comes out of your next appointment

x

All my thoughts are with you hun:hugs:

:hugs: Awe Sophie....Just read this and wanted to give you a hug.....:hugs:

:hugs: Thinking of you babe, don't give up hope just yet! x

was gunna say exactly wot tam did!!! dont ive up hope!!!! :hugs: xx

Aw Sophie. Sorry to hear that. Hope the test results are encouraging, if you've only been bleeding on a wipe then it could still be good news. :hugs:

:hugs: hi ya layla, im doin ok thanks, ive been naughty today an pee'd on a stick it was bfn so im guessin its another m/c here then! at least now maybe i will have something sorted now to see why it keeps happening!
Hope ur ok hun an a huge congrats on ur bfp im not sure if i already said it :blush: sorry if i havent!
thanks for askin hun!
xx

:hugs: thanks girls.
I think im gonna go get an ice bun to cheer myself up!!!
Easely pleased huh!
x

Just want to give you a BIG :hugs: Sophie

I hope they will start an investigation for you now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.