A Little WTT Game

Working in a childrens orphanage and hospital in India for a month then hiking in the himalayas.

Where would you most like to go on holiday?

EDIT : Damn, we've already had that one!

Do you speak any languages other than english?

Geordie :rofl: & English kind of vaguely haha

One interesting fact about yourself? x

I currently work on a Labour ward!

What would your super hero power be?

i would be a time lord like herio on heros i love him lol

would you rather be to hot or to cold?

Too hot!!!

Most embarrasing moment? x

I'm quite a prudent lady so passing wind when having an internal would have to be my most embarrassing moment. :blush: I Couldnt even blame the OH. At least my DR saw the funny side of it! hahaha!)

Secret Celebrity crush.

xx

A Lamborghini. Oooh, or the Bumblebee Camaro (the new one) from Transformers!

What is something your parents did for you when you were a kid, that you thought was awesome, and want to do for your future kid(s)?

This seems like as good a thread as any for my first post, having finally de-lurked :wave:

What is something your parents did for you when you were a kid, that you thought was awesome, and want to do for your future kid(s)?

Corny though it sounds, they taught me right from wrong, and also that money isn't the be-all and end-all. I'm definitely passing that one down the family line.

My question is...
What was your best night out ever?

No and I think it's repulsive :rofl: my OH does it and I tell him to stop, I feel like I'm mothering him or something but it is honestly soooo gross :sick:

Favourite household job? (Like vacuuming, laundry etc)

vacuuming, i love seeing the dog hair disappear! LOL

Strangest dream?

getting chased around a swimming pool by roger rabbit he was trying to kill me a my sister, that was when i was like 9 and i still refuse to watch it.

whats your favorit make clothing????

I have a hoodie and a t_ shirt which are from the same make which is called Hallinger. and supposedly from Newzealand :)

Whats your favourite season?

Summer or fall... I hate winter, I hate spring. Spring smells like mud, and winter, I hate snow and cold weather.

What book are you reading?

The Lovely Bones (for the second time) which is a HELL of a lot better than the film!!

What is your least favourite household chore??

Picking up dog poop in are backyard, yuck.

If you could lead a double life what sort of life would it be?

As a rally car driver!! I'd have so much fun!

What's your speciality cooking dish?

Anything mexican

favourite song right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back