A Little WTT Game

My must have item that I carry with me at all times is my iPod.

Favorite food?

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YUMMMMM...everything tastes better when you add bacon to it...especially maple bacon..must be because I'm Canadian..lol...

What is your fav reality tv show??

A lovely cup of tea! Obviously, alcohol is a no-no!

Would you rather have a child who was clever or good looking? and no, you can't have both!

A lovely cup of tea! Obviously, alcohol is a no-no!

Would you rather have a child who was clever or good looking? and no, you can't have both!

oh now thats a tricky one i think clever you can rely too much on your looks in life

my question is if you could take back anything in your life what would it be ?

hmmmmm are we talking clothes??? he he!! wish i'd of taken back a suit i bought 5 years ago, it still doesn't fit ... pmsl...
i think you prob mean deed though!!! lol
wish i'd not called my sister a f....in, b...ch, in a hormonal rage just after giving birth... it still comes to bite me on my bum!!

how many times a week do you mop your kitchen floor??? (ha ha very domestic!!)

:haha: never my OH does, about once a week

have you ever lost anything you are totaly gutted about???

I lost a scarf in Brighton coz I left it behind in a restuarant/pub. I had only been given it two days before for my bday. I was gutted coz I didnt realise I had left it behind until I was on the train home (quite a long way away) so couldnt go back!!

Trainers or high-heels? and im talking for everyday things like food shopping, not going out etc...

Trainers, at over 6ft tall I can't get away with heels :)

What programme can you NEVER miss?

Holyoaks and eastenders...oh, and gossip girl (when its on)

sweet or savoury?

Summer or autumn.. can't decide!

What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Stretch...otherwise my limbs dont work when I get out of bed.haha!!this is promptly followed by feeding my daughter

I think this one has been asked but what car or cars do you own? (You and OH if you have more than one between you)

Fiesta and a Volvo.

What's your most embarrassing moment? (sorry if it's already been asked)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->