A middle name that goes with Aurora

Saphira

Reaction score
What do you all think? For some reason I'm having trouble finding a middle name that flows with Aurora. I'd be interested in hearing some suggestions. :)

Aurora Skye
Aurora Jade
Aurora Jasmine

I think because it's a 3-syllable name, something short to go with it - like Aurora Mae.

I like Aurora Belle is nice too but it might be too much, since both are names of disney princesses....I think something short and strong as Aurora is quite vowely....Aurora Mae?

I appreciate all of your suggestions! :)

I like how Aurora Jade sounds but the name Jade has kind of been destroyed for me as I knew a girl named Jade and she was kind of.. she just ruined the name for me, I'll leave it at that. :)

Aurora Louise is gorgeous but is a commonly used middle name on one side of my family so I associate it with them.

I agree, it's harder to find a nicely flowing middle name for Aurora because it's 3 syllables. I've thought about leaving a middle name out but I feel like a first name is so bare without a middle name. Hmm..

Well then Aurora Jane I think is also a nice combo, and Jane is nice as it is quite classic compared with Aurora, which is nice and unique :)

Aurora Hope

Aurora Rose sounds pretty... but Aurora is the name of Disney's Sleeping Beauty... and Briar Rose is the name of the original Sleeping Beauty fairytale.... Not necessarily a bad thing... kinda "whimsical" actually...

Aurora Belle is way too princess-y!

Aurora Grace
Aurora Niamh
Aurora Brielle

I love the name Aurora, it's so pretty.

How about;
Aurora Rose
Aurora Lily

Aurora Sophie?
Aurora Star (maybe too much?)
Aurora Bliss
Aurora Caitlyn