A Mother's Intuition

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
So have any of you ladies out there just had a feeling that you knew without a doubt that your baby was going to be a certain gender???

I have had the feeling for the last few weeks that I'm going to be having another girl. I've been having the dreams about having a boy (same as with my DD) along with the sweet cravings (also, the same as with my DD). I feel 100% sure that I am having a girl again.

Please tell me I'm not crazy, and that mother's intuition is a real thing.

I don't know. I thought for sure that this one was a boy, you couldn't convince me otherwise. 20 week scan said differently. I'm not very helpful. :)

I thought this was a boy 100%, to the point where I absolutely fell in love with him, even though pretty much every old wives tale pointed to girl, and I dreamed girl all the time. I was dead wrong, and I'm a little incensed that the very first feeling of mothers intuition I had was wrong.

When I was pregnant with DD I knew right away she was a girl, I had girl dreams, and I was right.

My last pregnancy I swore I was expecting a girl, even though I did have boy dreams. And indeed DS was a boy.

This time I have no idea one way or the other, and when I do get a certain vibe, I always doubt it due to my last experience. So far I've only had one dream and #3 was a girl. Still don't knos if I believe it though.

So it's really hard to say if you could be right or wrong. But I feel your pain. The wait on the gender scan is killing me, I just want to know so I can put an end to this guessing game

everything about the old wive's tales were right with my last pregnancy, everything from sweets=girl, boy dreams=girl, carrying high=girl. This pregnancy has been exactly the same except started to show a lot sooner and have thankfully not thrown up once. Did have a constant upset stomach. I just feel so certain that I'm having a girl, which is nice, cause I still have almost everything except the swing, bouncer and playmat from DD.

We find out on the 15th at our private scan. Got my 20 week scheduled, by OH starts his new job the week before that and can't ask off, and he wanted to be there, so we made an appointment for one.

This waiting is definitely driving me crazy though :/

I feel convinced that I'm pregnant with a boy. It's so similar to my pregnancy with my son... Heartbeat predictor things all say boy, Chinese gender, etc... I will honestly be shocked if it turns up a girl. Lol which sucks because I so easily picked out the name I want for a little girl but no idea on boy... I had no strong feelings with either older babe. My scan is on the 26th. Had planned on doin a private scan but financial obstacle after financial obstacle have come up so I am waiting IMpatiently.

I knew my first was a boy and I know this one's a girl. We'll see. Haha

I was sure my first was a boy and I was right... I feel strongly that this one is a girl, but time will tell ;)

Ok I'm convinced I'm having another girl but that's because I'd love another girl.

I'm convinced I'm having another boy. We're staying team yellow though, so we'll have to wait until December to find out!

I am adamant im having a little girl, so much so i would happily go buy pink without knowing what the baby is by scan,

However i just said in another post my SIL was so sure she was having a boy, she said she knew it was she could feel it, but she had a girl and the exact same for my best friend, she even bought blue because she was so sure she was having a boy and she had a little girl too so i know i cant put too much trust in my feelings but iv had boys and iv had a girl and my boys pregnancies i was so sick etc and with my girl i just felt nauseous, and this time felt the same as with my girl

I have this post going

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2108503-mothers-intution-babys-sex-new.html

Just for a bit of fun to write down your intution and see how many of us get it right once we have our 20 week scan or when its born :)

I always knew deep down that DS was a boy and I just knew from the get go that I was having a girl this time :shrug: :thumbup:

I was 100% sure that DS was a boy from day 1 but this time im not sure, im leaning more towards a girl though x

I knew 100% that I was having a boy and I sure am having a boy saw his willy winky hehe

With both dd1 and dd2 I knew 100% they was girls lol

Xx

With my son I knew, I was told he was a girl at 20 weeks and I was adamant he wasn't, went for a 3d scan at 29 weeks to make sure and sure enough there was his tiddle ha! This time though I thought it was a girl, but when we had scan he definitely looked like a he.

This is my first so I didn't really trust my gut either way at first - but I had multiple dreams that lo was a girl. I even had a dream I was at the gender scan and the technician said "it's a girl, but you already knew that, didn't you?" LOL!

I found out two weeks ago I was right! Pink bump.

I had a feeling start at around 8 weeks that we were having a boy. All I thought about were baby boy clothes, toys, names, etc. I had dreams and the baby was always a girl. We found out at 18 weeks that we are having a boy! It just felt right :)

So some of us are tricked by our minds and some of us just go with our gut feeling.

I have also wanted to go buy a few cute girl newborn outfits, but hubby won't let me until we know the gender for sure.

I have a private genderscan booked for tomorrow, so I will find out then.

I think I've swayed more towards girl than boy this time, and I had a girl dream just the other night, plus EVERYONE I know is saying "girl" and I do mean everyone, including my midwife.

I'm a little apprehensive to trust my feelings, dreams, and what everyone else is guessing since I was so sure DS was a girl (even though my dreams and everyone else said boy and were right), so not trusting anything until I get a %100 confirmation and can see it on the screen (or in person) for myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->