A new kind of pain

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
Hi girls
For the past 2 mornings i have been experiencing a pain on my right hand side just under the bump and a little bit on my hip when i have woke up in the morning. I thought i had felt ligament pain the past few weeeks which was a different sort of sensation and on both sides but this is completely different sensation.
TMI..........
It feels sort of like a shooting pulling/stinging pain, almost like a torn muscle (although i haven't hurt myself in anyway) also when i go the toilet it really hurts it my belly when i'm weeing and it also hurts when passing wind or coughing/sneezing or even if i stand up and walk around after lying or sitting down. When turning over in bed last night i could feel it loads, i can still feel it slightly now but the severity of it has worn off. I'm worried as i've never felt a pain like it before and it's only on one side.
Does anyone know if this is normal or have any of you experienced it??? Just in need of some reassurance!

I had a sneezing fit yesterday and I'm sure I pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen on the right hand side. In fact it was so sore that I had convinced myself I had appendicitis..??? I lay down though and tried not to move and it eventually susided after a while. I still feel it a little when I cough or sneeze though.

Has yours let up at all or is it still as sore?

I think I get this too - If i turn over in the night too quickly it feels like I've torn something in my lower right side, just a sharp pain for a few seconds. I also got it today when I was power walking to the town.

I'm going to ask my midwife on Monday, but presume it's just ligament pains?

I thought it was ligament pains but now the feeling isn't just when i get up in the morning or i'm turning over at night, its when i go the toilet i feel a really horrible pain like a pulling burning pain at the bottom of my bump on right hand side, its hard to explain lol. I dont know whether or not i should be worried or not??!

Call your midwife hun - better to check. Might be a UTI or something?

I thought about the possibility of it being a UTI but it doesn't hurt down below when i wee just on the right side of stomach and i have no other UTI symptoms, i will try to call midwife but its very hard to get to speak 2 her, i am always on hold for around 30mins! Pain in the bum!

Just spoke to a midwife at my hospital she told me its probably stretching pains but she has advised me to take water sample up to the walk in centre to get it checked just incase UTI which im about to do, will update when i'm home x

Got my wee tested lol and everything was fine, the lady at the walk in centre advised me to go to the hospital if the pains become more severe, as i've felt her moving all day and the pain is mainly in the morning and not constant there doesnt seem to be much to worry about at the minute. She said it was highly likely it's just my insides stretching and the baby is quite big now at 23wks so she could be lying in an awkward position which is causing me pain.
Feel alot better now afetr she reassured me, just hope the pain disappears completely very soon!!

Good stuff, that's probaby what it is. Naughty babies making us all worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->