A night without Lola

nikky0907

Reaction score
Soooooo,I've decided.
My friend is having a Birthday night out on Saturday and I'm going.

Which will mean dropping Lola off to her dad in the evening and picking her up in the morning.
I've written down her routine for him and everything.

This is gonna be haaaaard! I haven't been away from her for longer than 15 minutes since she was born!
Honestly,I'm excited to be going out but I'll really miss her :(

Any survival tips from you guys?
It's not too soon is it? :help:

xxx

I think Emily was 6 weeks when I had my first night out. I think I spent most of the night on the phone to her Dad checking on her!! She'll be fine....you'll be a wreck!!! Only joking :winkwink: x

:hugs: honey its hard but you deserve it darling, i went out when maddi was about 6weeks old, had a few drinks and missed her like crazy but it was nice being carly again, not pregnant or mummy, have a wonderful night x x x

I think Emily was 6 weeks when I had my first night out. I think I spent most of the night on the phone to her Dad checking on her!! She'll be fine....you'll be a wreck!!! Only joking :winkwink: x

:rofl: Oh I already picture myself knocking down old ladies to get to her and she'll be all angelic and asleep in her basket!

:hug: She'll be fine and you deserve a night out

She'll be fine, you just go out and enjoy yourself.

She'll b fine - allow yourself ONE phonecall about 2hrs after you leave her - then tell whoever is babysitting or DAD to contact you if there are any probs. xx

lola will be just fine with daddy....but if worried give him a call.

just you enjoy yourself and have a good time (im jealous - wish i was going out:rofl:).

Christine
X

Lola will be fine & so will mummy :D

You truely deserve a night out nappy free & it will do you both the world of good!!

Seeing as you saw all my piccys I want to see yours!!

xxxx

Kelly you gave me one hell of a standard to reach up to! :rofl:
:hugs:

She'll b fine - allow yourself ONE phonecall about 2hrs after you leave her - then tell whoever is babysitting or DAD to contact you if there are any probs. xx

After that one phonecall I'm throwing my cell into the river!

Hey hunni you'll be fine.

Im SSSOOO Jealous. I cant bring myself to go out yet. But give me a week or 2 and im going to have a night out meself (not drunk since last halloween :shock: so could do with a bottle of wine (or 3))

Have fun hunni XXXX

Enjoy your night hon! She'll be fine and it gives her and daddy time to spend together :) :hug:

i know i'm not a mummy yet, but my tip is; HAVE FUN!! :D xx :hugs: xx

You will be fine as will Lola! You enjoy yourself hun! xxx

Hey hunni you'll be fine.

Im SSSOOO Jealous. I cant bring myself to go out yet. But give me a week or 2 and im going to have a night out meself (not drunk since last halloween :shock: so could do with a bottle of wine (or 3))

Have fun hunni XXXX

:rofl:
I'm soooo with you! 3,4,5....who's really counting here? :shrug:

Ah enjoy it ...has Daddy stayed over at all so he kinda sees your routine?

A few drinks will help you relax ...enjoy yourself x

Ah enjoy it ...has Daddy stayed over at all so he kinda sees your routine?

A few drinks will help you relax ...enjoy yourself x

He only visited,for 2 hours tops.

Now it's gonna be a full night! :argh:
I've written it down and explained thoroughly for him! I'm even thinking of buying a hidden camera and place it somewhere in his place :lol:

Would that be OTT?

Nah I'd do it lol

You trust him? He adores her? If so thats all you need! And a charged mobile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->