A poop question...

Sorsha

Tentatively expecting #2
Reaction score
So, those of you who've gotten that far... How long did it take after starting solids to get from the peanut butter-like poo to more solid poo? (Either in time, or in a certain amount of food being eaten.)

My LO has never really changed and he is 11 months. He is on 3 meals a day plus snacks .

It isn't really solid, but it's not yellow anymore and it's definitely a different consistency. I'm not sure most babies poo actual turds until they are much older, but poos changed after maybe a few weeks to a month or so.

My LO passes solid poohs and has for a while - but she does eat exceptionally well. I do wonder if her pooh should be this solid yet though! But she breastfeeds every 3 hours plus 2 or 3 large sippy cups of water every day so can't see what else I could do about it!

....so far not yet. We have some more solid poos, depending on the fruit intake, but most are peanut butter and some are more breastmilk poos. He's 16 months, eats 3 meals a day plus snacks, but still has plenty of breastmilk.

Sophie has been on solids for a couple of weeks and her poos are like proper poos already, most of the time. In fact she struggles with them and gets quite distressed, poor thing. More water needed here!

Same as Sophie, as soon as I started weaning Ella (blw) her poos have changed to solid and she struggles with them. Still mainly breastfed here too, I've started back at work this week so she has formula when I'm working but until then has been ebf. My oldest was ff and she didn't ever do solid poos til she potty trained a couple of months ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->