a positive OPK when my period is due in 6/7 days and i had my positive on the 11th,??

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
i had a positive OPK on the 11th of feb. its now the 23rd and i have another positive?

could this be detecting my period? or am i pregnant? or am i oving AGAIN?????

i did a preg test and it was neg :( i can only keep trying as i am aware its probably to early!

any suggestions?X

Hopefully it is detecting pregnancy!! If you got your positive on Feb 11th, then you would probably only be around 10-11dpo right now, so it may be too early to see the positive on a pregnancy test...was it a FRER test?

I've heard from others that they got a positive on the ovulation test before an HPT, so I think it's possible, or maybe you're in fact having a 2nd surge :happydance:

I would do another OPK throughout the day if you have more and see if it starts to fade and BD just in case it's another surge :thumbup:

Good luck, praying it's your BFP!! :hugs:

Could be either - do you chart as well as use opks?
If you do and you had your temp shift after the last ov you may well be preg.
If you do and you didn't have your shift then it could well be having another go at ov.
If you don't, you have no idea which it is and you have to just wait and see I'm afraid.

Hopefully it is detecting pregnancy!! If you got your positive on Feb 11th, then you would probably only be around 10-11dpo right now, so it may be too early to see the positive on a pregnancy test...was it a FRER test?

I've heard from others that they got a positive on the ovulation test before an HPT, so I think it's possible, or maybe you're in fact having a 2nd surge :happydance:

I would do another OPK throughout the day if you have more and see if it starts to fade and BD just in case it's another surge :thumbup:

Good luck, praying it's your BFP!! :hugs:

ah i hope that its picked up my bean before the hpt! i used a FRER , dipped it for 30 seconds and then read 'dip in urine for 5 seconds only' woops! x

lol, I always dip way longer than it suggests, I don't think doing it longer will effect the test, but I'm convinced 5 seconds just can't be long enough :haha:

i had a positive OPK on the 11th of feb. its now the 23rd and i have another positive?

could this be detecting my period? or am i pregnant? or am i oving AGAIN?????

i did a preg test and it was neg :( i can only keep trying as i am aware its probably to early!

any suggestions?X

I am in the same boat. I had a positive on March 25th and 7, 8,9 DPO positive OPK. I took a HPT and got a BFN. Let me know if you get a BFP. Best wishes!

Hey. Looks like this thread is old
I just wondered if she was pregnant that cycle... Since my story sounds similar to hers

Hey. Looks like this thread is old
I just wondered if she was pregnant that cycle... Since my story sounds similar to hers

Did you have positives at 8 ,9 dpo. I am experiencing that now also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->