A present for 99 days - first sleepless night

lanaross

Mom to Bella and Greyson
Reaction score
I guess first of many. I think I ate too much ice cream with hot fudge last night and I couldn't calm her down for nothing. I even tried lullabies, she got even more excited. The bad thing that is was on my cervix, not sure if she turned somehow but omg it was so painful. Each time little miss circus did calm down and went to sleep, I was getting a leg/hip cramp so needed to get up to walk it off and of course woke her up and the whole thing started over and over and over again. At around 2am I was about to cry and it dawned on me that this is how it probably will be soon and it is just my first night and I am already so over it :growlmad:

Anybody had sleepless nights yet?

PS 99 days today :happydance:

Yay for 99 days!

My baby seems to come alive at night also. The other night she was kicking my bladder in bouts of 3 for a couple of minutes - am I glad I had just been to the bathroom :blush: Another habit of hers is waking me up about 5am and then she seems to settle again about 6.30.

Woohoo, double digits for you! :happydance:

I've been having so many sleepness nights lately, it's driving me nuts tho because i can sleep no problem during the day but at night he's either having fun in there or my mind just won't rest. :sleep:

Woohoo, double digits for you! :happydance:

I've been having so many sleepness nights lately, it's driving me nuts tho because i can sleep no problem during the day but at night he's either having fun in there or my mind just won't rest. :sleep:

do you guys think she'll be up all night and sleep through the day? I was a complete night owl before pregnancy but something weird happened and I now get up at around 6am.. Can she just make up her mind already when she wants me to be up lol Such a girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->