a quick question for BFP people

Discussion in 'BFP Announcements' started by csmkristie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. csmkristie

csmkristie Well-Known Member

Has anyone that has a short cycle not have frer pregnancy test show a positive before there missed period...I do and my af isn't due until tomorrow and I've tested negative today..I'm trying to still hold out hope..I'm sorry if I didn't post this in the right section, I just wanted to hear from someone with experience

2. 1starrynight

1starrynight Well-Known Member

Yes, the dumb things don't work for me. I used frer the day after my missed period. BFN!!! Then, I got a distinct positive with another brand the next day. Wait a few days, but maybe try a different brand.

3. csmkristie

Thank you..I tested neg.again this afternoon but there is no sign of Af I always have spotting before and there is nothing, I will definitely test again in a few days....Congrats on your BFP!!!!

4. EstelSeren

EstelSeren Married Mum of 2!

I used frers this cycle and didn't get my :bfp: until 30 days late for AF! And I have long cycles (43 days)! So it's possible. I was getting really antsy and worried about it , especially as I've been having pregnancy symptoms and have just generally been feeling pregnant for about 5 weeks- since the end of February anyway! The say that they only show pregnancy when someone is pregnant in about 60% of cases 6 days before your period is due and that doesn't go up to over 99% until after your missed period!That's what it says in the small print anyway!

Beca :wave:

5. csmkristie

Thanks EstelSeren.. I still havent started af..I'm trying not to get too exited but I just feel like this is it!!! Congrats on your BFP and have a happy healthy 9 months!!