A Quick Question...

Baby-Love

Call me Tammy :]
Reaction score
When did you first take your little darlings out?

Some people I have spoken to say 2 weeks..
I am just wondering.

I would like to take Kaida out for walks around the neighbourhood in her pushchair/stroller.

I for one would like to actually step outside...but I wouldn't put my baby at risk.

I took Seth to asda the day after he was born because we didn't have any food in and I needed to get out!

Each to their own, but it's done him no harm.

xxx

It was about a week and half before I took her out, but only for a couple of hours. It wasen't until after her first set of shots that I felt better about taking her out for longer periods.

Yay.. well, she's a week today. So hopefully soon.
I am such a worry wart.

I took Noah out after 3 months home(but he was a early), but I think fresh air in stroller not in big groups would be fine :)

I had Dec on the Monday by c-section was home on Wed. and went out to lunch on Thursday!!!!

me and my OH took Lilly to asda when she was 2 days old, I had just got out of hospital and the OH had spent all his time at the hospital there was no food at the house :blush:

I think Bren was about 10 days old when we took him out for the first time.

We took Colton out within the week we were home. To see friends and family.

I took Bella out the day we came home from the hospital (5 days old) we went to the park and she's been out of the house almost every day since. I only took her out to where there was a big group of people last weekend. We had to go to a wedding and that was the first time there were LOTS of people around, but only one other person held her. Yesterday I took her to another meeting where lots of people held her and touched her (she is 7 weeks today).

i took callum out the day after i had him and just about everyday since. aslong as they are wrapped up warm etc, you'll be fine.

Well I was confined to the damn hospital for 5 days after having Erica, but when she was 6 days old she had her color and weight check at her pediatricians. When we left the doc we also ran to Safeway to grocery shop since we had no food. The doctor told me tho after that, that you can bring babies out but try to avoid grocery stores ( :dohh: ), malls, and any places that are busy or dont have good ventilation. Babies will be exposed to some germs no matter what tho... If you wanna go for a walk I'm sure you both will be fine. Just be happy you dont live in California right now, as we've had such bad air quality, we can barely go for walks right now.

I got home 3 days after the section, then took her out on the second day after that..walking very slowly, and ive been out every day since!

We were in hospital for 4 days but were out walking with them when they were 7 days old. It didn't occur to me that taking them out might be in anyway a bad thing, I just figured fresh air would be good for all of us.

I took lily out day after she was born, she loved it all wrapped up in her carrycot, wasnt such a good idea for me, sodded up all my stitches! I think the fresh air is good for them as long as their all wrapped up, my midwife said it was fine too she was more worried about me. lol when people asked how old she was it was a bit of a shock 2 them when I said actually I gave birth yesterday!

i had kira at 3 in the morning and by 6 that night i was out and about, cos needed some stuff from mothercare, and have been out every day since then, it doesn't do them any harm fresh air is good for them.

i had a section so was in hosptal for 3 days so we took him out to his grandads when he was 4 days old and when he was 5 days took him into work to show him to everyone (i work in a department store ) i went in limping as my stiches was so sore lol but i couldnt wait to show him off and i got my makeup done while i was there so was nice to be pamperd again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->