• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Serious Case of Denial...

Mommy Dearest

Mommy of 2 + Preg w/ #3
Reaction score
I got really worked up and excited last cycle thinking I could be pregnant. I had all kinds of symptoms, and thought that AF was late. Well I AF showed up and now I'm on CD5 and I'm still telling myself that I'm having symptoms even though I know the chances are slim to none. :shrug:

I feel like a nutcase. ugh! :shy:

Anyone else feel that way sometimes??

Yes i have, especially when my periods were that bad i felt sick till it was over. Its a nightmare too. Hugs hun, it will pass you will feel better soon.

Its just that I swear my breast are still swollen, and I've been dead tired for almost 2 weeks!! I'm just going crazy lol. I'll get past it and have a whole new list of symptoms when I start BDing again. :)

Thanks for the support Shady, you're a doll. :flower:

Lol yeah it always the way. Its a nightmare when your ttc/ntnp, you seem to notice way more than you would any other time. Its the one thing i dont like about trying. It was so much easier when i didnt know what my body was doing and i didnt have the internet lol.

Yeah, I'll admit that these forums (even the ones I've joined in the past) can bring the insanity to it's peak. :haha: But it's nice to chat and get/give advice from and to others... so I'll suck it up and just get my head on straight. I'll stop worrying about it so much eventually. I'm just looking forward to the day I can post about my :bfp:! lol

Yeah, I'll admit that these forums (even the ones I've joined in the past) can bring the insanity to it's peak. :haha: But it's nice to chat and get/give advice from and to others... so I'll suck it up and just get my head on straight. I'll stop worrying about it so much eventually. I'm just looking forward to the day I can post about my :bfp:! lol

Thats the thing i like about the forums too, giving and getting advice and chatting. They are very handy sometimes. I must say i feel so sick this morning. Its hard to not think that you could be even though you have had af at times.

It is hard to get past it when you feel like you're having symptoms. Like this morning (like it has been the past couple weeks), I feel dead tired. I've also noticed my hormones going crazy.... again, both could be from AF.

I've been doing the same, I've felt really fatigued for the past week and had have nausea on at least 2 mornings this week but AF started on saturday so definately not morning sickness, only thing is I don't usually suffer nausea with AF :wacko: so I have come to the conclusion that it is an a result of getting so anxious lately and that I just need to chill out some. This period I have felt so much more crappy than usually though, can't wait to get a 9 month break from them :thumbup:

I've been doing the same, I've felt really fatigued for the past week and had have nausea on at least 2 mornings this week but AF started on saturday so definately not morning sickness, only thing is I don't usually suffer nausea with AF :wacko: so I have come to the conclusion that it is an a result of getting so anxious lately and that I just need to chill out some. This period I have felt so much more crappy than usually though, can't wait to get a 9 month break from them :thumbup:

My AF kicked my butt this time around, and she's not usually that mean to me lol. I've has a lot of clots too (sorry TMI) that aren't normal for me. In my fantasy world, this period would be the last period for 9 whole months! :thumbup:

I hope we can both take a chill pill, so we have a rest time before the next waiting came begins! :rofl:

Hun i had the exact same thing and had lots of big clots too and found out that i had another early m/c, so had all my progesterone tested and all came back really good and was recommended by the early pregnancy unit nurse to take soya isoflavones from next cycle and she said we will see you in here nicely pregnant within 2 months so im holding her to that she was lovely and really helpful, so see about it too hun and maybe we will be bumping together xx

Hun i had the exact same thing and had lots of big clots too and found out that i had another early m/c, so had all my progesterone tested and all came back really good and was recommended by the early pregnancy unit nurse to take soya isoflavones from next cycle and she said we will see you in here nicely pregnant within 2 months so im holding her to that she was lovely and really helpful, so see about it too hun and maybe we will be bumping together xx

Thanks for the encouraging words! Thank you, maybe we will get to be bump buddies! :happydance:

I wish it was :sex: that was making me tired. lol :) That may be a factor, but I haven't had any in a while because of AF.

mummydearest that would be really nice but we are not really trying this month, and am not thinking about it tbh but i am going to try soya isoflavones next cycle, but i would love to know that we will defo be pregnant before the end of the year as its what i have been hoping for and aiming for, for such a long time but am not giving up just yet xx

mummydearest that would be really nice but we are not really trying this month, and am not thinking about it tbh but i am going to try soya isoflavones next cycle, but i would love to know that we will defo be pregnant before the end of the year as its what i have been hoping for and aiming for, for such a long time but am not giving up just yet xx

Well much luck to you and all the blessings!! :dust: I'll definitely be rooting for your 2010 conception!! :flower:

Oh that's a shame! ...

I just got a BFN at 10dpo, really disappointed so gonna leave it now and await the witch! It's not my month and since testing my symptoms have gone!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"