A shy wave and hello from a Newbie!

Kentgal

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

A newbie here so thought i would introduce myself - Im Kelly , 30 , married and TTC no 1 with Endo and PCOS after a MMC and Chemical.My cycles were crazy with anything from 35-61 but after one month of Metformin it came down to 36 and now on Clomid.

Am on my first round of Clomid and on 5DPO and trying so bad not to symptom spot and im being quite sensible this month which is rather unlike me! ha ha - Have a sore throat but DH has been sick so prob that, more than normally tired and some creamy white CM but who knows!!

Pleased to meet you all and hope well get our sticky BFPS very very soon!

xxx

Hi kelly :) im about 3-4 dpo due on 9th April loads of babydust your way xx

Hey Kelly!
Im sure you'll be made to feel really welcome here, all of the ladies are lovely :)
im 10dpo at the moment, and im doing some serious symtpom spotting :blush:
lots of :dust: to you, and im sure i'll see you around the boards sometime!
x

Hi Ladies

A newbie here so thought i would introduce myself - Im Kelly , 30 , married and TTC no 1 with Endo and PCOS after a MMC and Chemical.My cycles were crazy with anything from 35-61 but after one month of Metformin it came down to 36 and now on Clomid.

Am on my first round of Clomid and on 5DPO and trying so bad not to symptom spot and im being quite sensible this month which is rather unlike me! ha ha - Have a sore throat but DH has been sick so prob that, more than normally tired and some creamy white CM but who knows!!

Pleased to meet you all and hope well get our sticky BFPS very very soon!

xxx

:hi: Kelly - welcome to BnB from another Kent girl!

Your cycles are like mine - bummer! I'm waiting to have an HSG done after being diagnosed with PCOS, but seeing as you have to book it on the first day of your period I'm finding it a bit of a wait!!! I'm really hoping we fall preg by some miracle this month and then I won't have to worry about having it done!

Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon!!

Vee
xx

Hi kelly! I am around 5 DPO and due to test Apr 9th. I also have long and irregular cycles! We are on TTC Cycle #4 after a MMC in september. good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->