A sick house

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Amanda was sick for a few days, got better for a day and a 1/2 and started back up again at 2 a.m. this morning. :dohh:

Chase is sick with a cold and has diahrea....so looks like he's got a flu.

Jayden is ok but can tell a virus is going through him TMI due to his poop color and consistency.

this is weird, because it seems like everyone i know have a fever, or a cold.And i live in Thailand
Hope you all get better soon

:hugs: Hope all your kids feel better soon

:hugs:
Oh,poor little things! I hate when bugs get around....

Tis the season to be jolly and........sick. LOL

Might bring Chase to the doctor later. He's very congested. :( Although, I know they will say they can't do anything but I do want to rule out fluid in the lungs.

As for the others..........they are all staying at home today. Irregardless of whether Jayden is feeling good...........it's a home day for all of them!

Never hurts to have it checked out. :hugs:

I agree. Poor little mites!

Waiting for me to catch something soon!

*Blergh* hope you have a healthy house soon

x

:( Hopefully you won't catch any of it

Aww hope they all get better soon hun xxx

Been up every single hour last night. First Amanda, then it was Chase for the majority and one time it was Jayden. Now it's 5 a.m. and I just don't dare go back to sleep.

aww hun, its horrible when everyone is ill in one go, got in my house hold including myself.

aww hun, its horrible when everyone is ill in one go, got in my house hold including myself.

Hope everyone feels better soon in your household! :hugs:

I've a feeling I may come down with something soon. I never seem to get sick when everyone else is but I've a feeling my time is up soon. My luck it will be around Christmas.

:hugs: hope the kids are on the mend soon hun :hug:

Did your doctor tell you about a stomach flu vaccine for Chase? My doctor prescribed me one, its an oral vaccine and it seemed to work because I had the stomach flu last week and she somehow did not get it. Its expensive though, and I read both pros and cons online for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->