A spot or two??

kalijohanna

Reaction score
So I jumped on the wagon a little late. I just found out I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first. My question is (sry if tmi) yesterday and today during two of my many trips to the bathroom, I found a pinhead spot of blood on the tp. Is this normal? I'm so afraid I'm going to go one of these times and find that I'm starting my period. :-( :-(

I had red blood spotting way more than a pin prick at week 6. I freaked out went to ER and baby was fine. They said something about the cervix changing in early pregnancy. It was scary though. I'm 24 weeks now and baby is doing great. Another thought, could it be stomach related? Are you sure it's coming from the lady parts? This is way TMI but I had the pin prick blood last week for a couple of days and it turned out to be from some toilet trouble (was recovering from stomach virus yuck) not from the lady parts and then it went away. Congrats also by the way!

I spotted pink constantly from 6-8 weeks in this pregnancy but everything was and continues to be normal. Yours probably is as well. If it gets heavy, then it's best to get checked out. But I had heavy bleeding from weeks 13-17 in last pregnancy and everything turned out fine afterall.

Thanks ladies! Yeah it was literally just a spot or two a day for 3 days. Now it's gone. I didn't have any cramping or pain so I didn't get terribly worried. It just kinda made me feel that a mc was on it's way. I've read that you can spot around the time your period would have been due so hopefully that's all it was. There hasn't been any more since that. I figured I would mention it to the dr when I have my appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->