A suggestion re cloth nappy posts v. all other natural parenting posts

Ive been following this thread as I too wondered the same as OP, when I first came here to ask about babywearing I would get very little replies and as a 'foreigner' it was slightly off-putting (not wanting to offend anyone) then again, I am now a new nappy addict so the tables have turned but I still remember coming here the first few times and being a tad lost..
So i think the sticky is def a great help because if it werent yfor littlestar I so would of posted again about all those questions she so well answered! As I cant see NP without cloth nappies, I also cant see NP as just cloth nappies iykwim? So i think we may have resolved it all round :)

Colsy, do you want to draft up something about the nappy threads so we can post for people to read, just about posting in appropriate threads etc? I doubt everyone has been following this thread!

if someone wants to word a paragraph introducing the fluffy bums and show off threads etc i'd be happy to pop in on the sticky.

TBH this really isn't an issue... The NP forum isn't busy enough to make it so regimented. There are 4 days worth of posts on the first page alone. While cloth diapers/nappies aren't the be all and end all of natural parenting it is an accepted part (if not one of the more talked about parts) of NP. If thread descriptions are kept concise I'm pretty sure you girls can navigate around threads you aren't interested in.

You want to see busy? On some days in the TTC section your post is bumped to page two within an hour.

Lets not make this anymore complicated than it needs to be. If in the future both NP and Cloth Diapers can support there own forums, then it is something we will consider (we've never 'not' added forums where and when needed).

:)

Actually I remember when I had my pregnancy journal, I didn't post in it for a day and all of a sudden it was on page 3! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->