A suggestion!

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Ive had a thought! I noticed that when I am not logged in the birth announcement/birth stories do not appear at all. Before I was a member and pregnant with Logan I was looking for aaagggesss for forums with birth stories so I could have a read and find out mostly what pain relief mums had (and freak myself out in the process:haha:). If I had known there was a section on this forum with them in I would probably have joined sooner. Im not suggesting that they are made public, but could you perhaps make the section title visible, but say its only available to members?
:flower:

oooh.. good suggestion. i used to look for birth stories all the time before i joined bnb saw them on here! xx

I'm not sure would have to ask SC/Wobbs if that's possible or not

it used to be public but because of the nature of it (some people do put their child's full names on it though it's not encouraged) and pictures etc. it was made private.

The header/title is actually viewable to guests (unless I'm seeing things) :) Just not the contents.

:shock: Where did that appear from?? Cheers, will be more observant in future... :blush:
p.s. Thanks for doing a NTNP new bit! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->