A TMI CM Thread :)

K

katiecakes

Hello :)
My DH and I have been TTC for 4 months. I should ovulate in 3-4 days so I started the OPKs today. There is a faint line which I expect to build in the coming days. Yesterday's CM was creamy and sticky. Today when I woke up, there were globs (literally, plural...globs..sorry for the TMI) of a little cloudy but mostly clear, gooey, EW'like CM on the toilet paper. It was super stretchy! Now, the CM is just watery, no more globs or EWCM or stretchiness anymore. Last month I also noticed a spurt of EWCM a few days before ovulation that disappeared as quickly as it appeared. My questions are:

- does anyone else experience this? Everything I have heard suggests that the EWCM comes at the time of ovulation.-

-watery CM is the step before EWCM, right?-

Thanks everyone! Sorry again for the TMI, but because of the nature of this topic it is hard to ask people in person- a lot uncomfortable!

around ov i normally have wet slippery then EWCM... and then usually some EWCM in the tww just to get my hopes up for a bfp that never comes haha...

but my CM isn't consistent enough for me to use as a tool for monitoring ovulation.

I always wonder if what might be Ewcm is actually the leftovers from bd (tmi and gross, sorry).

So I never know. We bd every second day usually during fertile period but,will every day starting tomorrow. Today I had slightly cloudy, stretchy cm but we did bd yesterday...

Thanks ladies! I should be ovulating in 2 days but still negative opks and no ewcm except for that one blob the other day! When i got the blob We bd'd even Tho we had a negatice
Opk. even tho i should be ovulating in 2 days cm is still pretty sticky and creamy. Right now I'm on cd15. Maybe my o already passed? Idk. So confused.

This might provide you with some information

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/support/help_cervical_fluid.php#multiple

Good luck :)
I never get any EWCM but I have two daughters so I can't use CM as a tool for BD.

Thanks girls! My opks have actually started to progress more. Here's a pix:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh