a very excited but worried newbie <3

MrsFunnell

Reaction score
Hi everyone <3 Ive been married for 5 months now. Ive been on the pill but it affects me very badly, so my hubby and I have come to a compromise of not trying/not preventing. Do many couples concieve when they are not preventing?

I really want to fall pregnant asap <3 we just decided the whole calculating ovulation etc would probably make things worse because i get very stressed about it! So hubby thinks that if we just relax it will happen naturally. I have this horrible fear that I'm not going to be able to get pregnant, I suppose all women have that. My grandma and aunty were both told that they couldnt have kids, they both went on to have 3 children but it took them a good few years. I'm just paranoid that i'll be the unlucky one :(

If anyone has ANY advice id be so grateful <3 i need all the good luck & baby dust i can get

xxxxxx

Leave all that negative talk behind you right this instant, missy! :hugs: I am new here too. Haven't actually started NTNP as DH is overseas atm so I am impatiently waiting for him to return home in April!

My mom always had tubular pregnancies and was very lucky to get pregnant with me as I'm told. She only had me, along with many miscarriages, so that scares me a little... We just need to remain positive and let nature take over! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you, hun xxxx :dust:

Welcome to BnB Mrs F! I'm new here too and found it really useful! We're NTNP and I'm worried because I have a close relative who is having difficulties conceiving and she is getting tested to see what the problem is.
We've got to have a PMA though! Worrying about it isn't going to help the situation really!

:dust:

Here's to a BFP in the future.

My mom always had tubular pregnancies and was very lucky to get pregnant with me as I'm told. She only had me, along with many miscarriages, so that scares me a little... We just need to remain positive and let nature take over! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you, hun xxxx :dust:

I'm the same way. I was my mother's first and only child. Her 2 pregnancies after me were ectopic and had to be terminated. :/
I have been NTNP since November, and have gotten AF every month very predictably. This month I've had no pms symptoms (unusual for me) and AF is due tomorrow! If my period is late, I will be bouncing off walls excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->