A Wee Recommendation For Babies Who Wont Sleep At Night :)

KaidensMummy

My Wee Baby Boy Kaiden :)
Reaction score
Well i posted yesterday about Kaidens sudden waking in the middle of the night!! he doesnt get up for feed, change or anything he just randomly wakes up in the middle of the night and starts playing and babbling :| i was absolutely knackered this week..falling asleep at my desk coz me and OH both work full time and were up half the night!! well last night in asda I seen Cow And Gate Baby Bedtime Milk!! Its thicker so it fills baby up more and helps them get a good nights sleep! I was sceptical and thought maybe it was another wee fad..but I dont everything as normal last night and instead of his normal milk..at bedtime feed (7.30pm) I gave him a 7oz bottle of this!! He Slept All night :D:D:D Honestly he was snoring...ohhing and ahhing all night as if he was dead content and this morning he was full of beans aswell! :D Id really recommend it if your LO has started waking again all of a sudden!!! :happydance:

Ohhh nice one. What age can it be used for? Might be worth using at night instead of the normal formula.

Ohhh nice one. What age can it be used for? Might be worth using at night instead of the normal formula.

Its from 6months onwards..but your only allowed to use it once a day beacuse of the higher calories!! x

Yeah understandable. I'll use it at 6mths and see if she'll stop night feeds. Hopefully she'll go until her morning feed.

ah dam got excited then, then read it was from 6 months onwards, as i posted earlier this week as summer does exactly them same she will wake up in the night for no reason!

Leanne, maybe shes looking for something other than milk now?

I bought HiPP Night Time Milk, just hope its good!! Kyle doesnt really have a problem with wakening up, other than for his dummy, hoping this stops that though x

yeh she will wake up i get up put her dummy back in her mouth she pretty much goes straight back off i just wish she never woke up in the first place, its not getting her back to sleep, and she is on solids now!

is the hipp one from 6 months aswel?

My eyes perked up then too lol!

Could you look on the tin and tell me how much lactose it says in it pleeeeaaaaasssseee :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->