a week and one day late . BFN

sammisapphire

Reaction score
I've posted before already so this will be short and sweet. I had sex in the time frame to become pregnant. I had sex on december 17th. Ovulation was supposed to be december 19th. I was supposed to start on january 2nd. and nothing. I spotted the last couple days. not even close to my AF cuz when i start i know it cuz im always heavy. i always have pain. and no pain. not even spotting today. I tested yesterday again with fmu and still negative. not even a faint line. what gives? And i already am well aware of reasons to be late. none really apply... -__-

Did you test again? Have you recently come off contraception, were you having regular cycles? You may not of ovd when you thought, maybe later?

I haven't been on contraception in like 2 years or more and i haven't tested again because i'm assuming i'm not pregnant. But im 2 days short of being 2 weeks late...? My cycles are always regular like clockwork. And the strange part is that i had sex the other day and (TMI) quite a bit of old blood came out...and sometimes when i wipe now i get blood and old blood...this has been on going for almost a week. It started with spotting and it would stop and start again whenever. I haven't even needed a pad. cuz ts only there when i wipe..but my AF won't kick in to full gear as it usually would. Thanks for replying!! :) please help me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->