A week late.. Scared to test!

This is the one without the flash..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 30
:nope::shrug: Looks BFN to me...

Yup :cry:

This happened to me one time about a year ago and I didn't have a period for 3 months.. Come to find out I have PCOS.. So I do have a normal period between 32-37 days.. But my period was only absent that one time.. So it could be that.. Just gonna wait another week I guess?

Sorry I don't see anything either. Pcos sucks. One time I had 110 day cycle. But even though it can be a pain to TTC with PCOS it's still possible to get pregnant so don't give up hope. I still eventually got pregnant with my son! We had to use Femara the first time but this time around it happened all on its own and is so far sticking. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Yup can't stand PCOS.. Just got a very queasy nauseated stomach all of a sudden while I was eating.. Hmmmm... May have to test again at the end of this week!

Either the :witch: is coming or I have a bean! Lower back aches and tummy cramps.. The cramps you experience when AF comes but a milder version.. Guess I'll be taking another test in a couple of days if I don't see AF

The only thing that helps me to force AF to show is if I do a pregnancy test. :/ I think you can wait and if nothing happen try to do blood test?

The only thing that helps me to force AF to show is if I do a pregnancy test. :/ I think you can wait and if nothing happen try to do blood test?

Yup.. I usually start whenever I get :bfn:'s but no sign of her yet! I'm starting to take vitamin c and see if that helps me.. I have PCOS but I've never missed a period except for one time... *SIGH*

If this help you, my first pregnancy test was negative then I waited 10 more days and got my BFP. Hope this is your case. :hugs:

If this help you, my first pregnancy test was negative then I waited 10 more days and got my BFP. Hope this is your case. :hugs:

Aww thank you for being so positive for me! Well I did start taking vitamin c yesterday and I've been brown spotting since.. Don't know if I should continue to take it until my period comes or hold off and see if I get a :bfp:? Just don't think I can wait any longer.. I'm 14 days late now?

I've never heard of taking vitamin C to start your period. If you are pregnant I don't think it can hurt to take it...it's water soluble so any extra you'll just pee it out.

I hope you get an answer soon...good luck!

I've never heard of taking vitamin C to start your period. If you are pregnant I don't think it can hurt to take it...it's water soluble so any extra you'll just pee it out.

I hope you get an answer soon...good luck!

Thank you! I started researching on the internet about ways to induce your period and large amounts of vitamin c popped up.. Not sure but I took 1500mg yesterday and 500mg today and I've been having light brown discharge since yesterday.. Scared to take high amounts now cause I don't want to cause a miscarriage..

Read that high amounts of vitamin c can cause you to have a abortion!! :growlmad::growlmad:

So I'm terrified to take high amounts cause I don't want to miscarry if I am pregnant.. Just wished I can get some kind of answer! I kinda still think I could be pregnant.. So I'm just gonna have a small amount of vitamin c and not huge amounts!

The :witch: came yesterday! I was pretty excited! I guess the vitamin c did help me start!! Guess I'm gonna continue to take a low dose of vitamin c everyday! Heard it helps the hormones that PCOS has whacked up!

Oh I'm sorry :witch: got you but at least that mean you can start trying again. Are you ever tried PreSeed?

sorry about AF... you should try preseed and maybe Fertilitea!

on no just been reading though sorry af got you but good luck for your next cycle x

rustyswife, so sorry that the witch came....being late is the worst. New cycle, another chance to try. Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->