A week late.. Scared to test!

Thank you! I'm terrified to death! I mean I want a BFP but the circumstances are not the best right now.. We're living with my in laws and my mother in law just got diagnosed with cancer this past week :(

Good luck! Sometimes wonderful things happen when we least expect them, but most need them.

Good luck! Sometimes wonderful things happen when we least expect them, but most need them.

Aww thank you! Yes they're blessings no matter what!! Bought 3 tests today so thinking I might take one in a couple of hours!!!!!!!

Okay I took a clearblue estimated weeks HPT.. Said not pregnant :cry:

Digitalis are not very sensitive. Have you tried a frer?

Digitalis are not very sensitive. Have you tried a frer?

Ugh.. Reviews said that the clearblue was accurate.. I'll get some FRERs tomorrow.. But I'll take another clearblue tomorrow morning with FMU

Stalking! :ninja:
Hopefully you get a bfp on a frer! Are you feeling ok after the bfn on the clearblue?

Stalking! :ninja:
Hopefully you get a bfp on a frer! Are you feeling ok after the bfn on the clearblue?

Thank you! Yeah just a little disappointed.. I'm gonna go get some FRERs tomorrow! Just hopefully it's just a late period.. Just haven't had a cycle this late :nope:

Good luck...really hoping you get your bfp! Maybe 13 days late will be your lucky number.

Good luck...really hoping you get your bfp! Maybe 13 days late will be your lucky number.

Thanks!!! I hope so too!!! Just got a set of FRER's! Gonna hold my pee and test and do one tomorrow morning with FMU!!

Don't see anything.. Do you? :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member