A week late.. Scared to test!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! It's been a loooong time! Let's just say baby making had to be put on hold.. Had to have neck surgery.. So here we are.. Okay so I wasn't keeping track of my period.. And when my DH asked me when is my period I went clueless.. I backed tracked in our texts and found my last cycle was May 9 which puts me almost over 1 week late.. No signs of her coming yet.. My surgery was back in February so I know it's not due to that.. Ive had 3 cycles since then..

Husband says my boobs have gotten bigger and fuller and he kept rubbing on my belly... I'm just denying it but now I'm thinking I might be.. Holding off testing until Saturday!!!

A week late sounds promising I would take a test

Good luck

Saturday is so far away! Especially if you are already a week late, I would test now! I also don't have any self control however. Are your cycles usually pretty regular?

Thanks girls!! Yes my cycles have always been 29-36 days so this is pretty irregular for me.. I feel different but don't want it to get to my head! I promised my husband I will wait to test until Saturday.. But y'all are making me excited! LOL!

If May 9th is correct, that puts you at about 6 weeks since your last? So that is well past your regular cycle length, even at the long end! I would definitely test! Is there some significance about doing it Saturday?

If May 9th is correct, that puts you at about 6 weeks since your last? So that is well past your regular cycle length, even at the long end! I would definitely test! Is there some significance about doing it Saturday?

Nothing special about Saturday I just want to be late so I don't get my hopes up.. As of right now I'm not experiencing any symptoms but just getting nipple soreness..

AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

How can you not test?!?!? GOd bless your will power!

Good luck :)

AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!

How can you not test?!?!? GOd bless your will power!

Good luck :)

Haha! Oh trust me I'm thinking about it everyday!!!! No sign of her yet.. I usually get leg cramps before I start and lot any of those either.. Getting some fatigue and sensitive nipples.. Just had so many :bfn:'s that I don't want to see anymore so giving myself some boundaries :haha: Saturday is my go crazy day!!!!

following to see the result!
Huge FX for you!!xx

Thanks girls! Getting anxious!! Today I'm having dry mouth bad! Hopefully that's a sign!!!

Okay as I was getting my lunch I had 2 short shooting pains in my lower back? Positive sign?

Got stabbing/shooting pains in middle of belly like above the belly button region

11 days late now.. No sign of her yet.. Testing tomorrow morning!!! My DH is already touching my belly and calling it butter bean.. Gosh I hope I get a :bfp:!

Thank you! I really do feel like this is it.. I can't keep my eyes open today and I got 8 hours of sleep last night.. Very unusually for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->