a week late

jesgurl99

Rainbow baby 2 year old boy, TTC #3
Reaction score
I want to start off with i had a miscarriage back in November, so i'm not sure if me being a week late right now is connected to it or not. DH and i are trying to get pregnant so we did BD around o'day like we should. In nov. when we were pregnant i had all the normal signs and got a positive (slightly positive) on a first response, two days before my missed period, then a week after positive miscarried. Then the next period was 3 days late and this one is a week late. Last month i had nausea and urinated often. but the nausea wasn't normal like it was in nov. well this cycle at 4 dpo i had brown mucus and it continued very light until 6 dpo, very lightly being 2-3 times a day and that was it(didn't have spotting in nov.) This ttw i have heartburn and fatigue, also been urinating a lot but i'm missing the nausea., like nov. and my bbs dont hurt nearly like they did in nov. they hurt like AF has been coming for a week. I have taken 3 tests and they were all negative,one first respose today at 18 dpo, one ept yesterday at 17 dpo, and one dollar tree monday at 16 dpo. help!! i know its time to go to the doctor

oh and in nov. i started liking bbq but this cycle i almost threw up at the sight and smell of wings

First of all I am sorry for your loss. I too had a loss in November at 4+3. And yes it can screw with your cycles. So my questions for you are the following:
Do you temp?
Do you use opks?
Are you certain when you ovulated?

If your answers are yes I would recommend testing with a different brand of test. Each pregnancy can have very different symptoms, especially between a successful and unsuccessful pregnancy. If you are worried you shouldn't hesitate to call you doctor and see what they have to say. They are there to help and hopefully it will put your mind at ease.

First of all I am sorry for your loss. I too had a loss in November at 4+3. And yes it can screw with your cycles. So my questions for you are the following:
Do you temp?
Do you use opks?
Are you certain when you ovulated?

If your answers are yes I would recommend testing with a different brand of test. Each pregnancy can have very different symptoms, especially between a successful and unsuccessful pregnancy. If you are worried you shouldn't hesitate to call you doctor and see what they have to say. They are there to help and hopefully it will put your mind at ease.

I do not temp but I am positive I ovulated cd 21. Ya, yesterday I was more tired then the days before and today I'm very tired, also today my breast started hurtin like they did in nov. So I'm thinking my hormones just kicked in. I think I'll hve to go to he doctor. Thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->