A word to the wise...

CKJ

Reaction score
I know most of u (being 100% more sensible than me) will know this but for those who are as new to TTC as they r to MCs if u decide to try again straight away, get a months supply of OPKs n chart them from as soon as u can just so u know where u r...

I didn't do this n now 6 weeks on I have no AF, a BFN n absolutely no clue what my body is up to! Seeing Dr tomoz but realised even if she was willing I cudnt take anything to kick start period on the OFF chance I have recently ovulated!!

Most of u r prob smiling to yourselves n going 'bless her of COURSE that's what u do' but it never occurred to me so for anyone else like me I thought I'd post this!! :)

Good luck ladies
Xxx

Twistedwheel I sympathize soo much-isn't a pain in the backside?! I'm now half worried the mc has really messed me up n half ever hopeful I have ovulated n will find out in the coming weeks I'm pg again. I'm normally quite a 'crampy' person but currently don't feel much of anything!! (which worries me) then again it stops me obsessing in the TWW I suppose since I wouldn't know I was in it!! Lol

Xx

CKJ - its awful time waiting for AF, the witch
I had m/c 6 weeks ago and got my period about 10 dys ago.
YOu ovulate anywhere between 4 to 6/7 weeks after m/c and then of course your period comes coupl eof weeks after that. It varies for everyone.

If you have still been trying - ie there is a chance you could be pregnant ( I did this before my period) - then all you can do is wait and test if AF still not coming. If you have been taking precautions ( like some doctors still advise) then you are prob ok to take something to start period.

Your doctor should be able to organise bloods tos ee what is going on - but sometimes its just a waiting game..... isnt everything! I'm waiting for ovulation - then it will be waiting to see if next Af comes or not - and so it goes on!!!

Thanks Roothy...I suspect you've just given me about 10x the info n reassurance the Dr will give me tomorrow!! So it's MUCH appreciated!

I have been trying, neg test last sat but I didn't know it could take that much longer to ov after mc so as u say I'll need to wait it out n do the odd test, hopefully I'll get a pos or at least my period!

The waiting is a cow isn't it? It seems the more u want these things the more waiting is involved!

Thanks again for ur info
Xxx

Ladies I think I got my AF!! Never been so pleased to c her even tho I now feel very sick n very dizzy!! Hopefully it stays n I get it over with! Xx

Excellent news CKJ - the witch must have heard you talking about her!
I found most of the internet on here or other sites after my m/c as was desperate know when would start to get back to normal. Happy to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->