Aaaaarrrrgh!

Btw, I think I've put 2 things together from your posts on here. Your baby has 22q, and you're in South Africa? I'm from SA!! Living in Centurion. My daughter was tested for 22q earlier this year, but she tested negative. We decided to take a break (financially it was too draining), and will look into whole genome sequencing next year. Maybe micro array, but the geneticist thought the whole genome would more likely result in some answers.

Funnily enough this is what I do for leaving as part of a research project. If you want to give me details of your LO's symptoms I might be able to help you get in touch with a team working on that particular condition and recruiting patients? (ie getting the WES done for free). PM if you want :flower:
O thank you!!! :hugs: I missed this post, thank goodness I saw it now. It's a bit late at the moment here (after midnight), but I'm going to pm you tomorrow. Thanx again!!

Btw, I think I've put 2 things together from your posts on here. Your baby has 22q, and you're in South Africa? I'm from SA!! Living in Centurion. My daughter was tested for 22q earlier this year, but she tested negative. We decided to take a break (financially it was too draining), and will look into whole genome sequencing next year. Maybe micro array, but the geneticist thought the whole genome would more likely result in some answers.

Funnily enough this is what I do for leaving as part of a research project. If you want to give me details of your LO's symptoms I might be able to help you get in touch with a team working on that particular condition and recruiting patients? (ie getting the WES done for free). PM if you want :flower:
O thank you!!! :hugs: I missed this post, thank goodness I saw it now. It's a bit late at the moment here (after midnight), but I'm going to pm you tomorrow. Thanx again!!

No problem, I'm happy to help! I was wondering whether you might have missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->