Aaaagggghhhh

vicky

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE KEEPS WETTING HERSELF AND POOING JUST BEFORE SHE GETS ON THE TOILET NEXT TO IT HALF ON IT.

I don't know what to do i have tried everything now.
saying no that is naughty
telling her she will go back in nappies
she has even got a star chart where she get to go gernimos or somewhere else.

I'm losing my rag now with it all.:cry:

she has been wetting her self 2-3 times a day for the last month i thougth we had cracked it a couple of weeks ago where she went a couple of day without doing it then she restarts wetting her self, it has only been the last week where she has been pooing as well

she has been potty trained since just after kira was born so 4 months plus. i know kids have accidents on the odd ocasioon but this is getting silly has anyone got any ideas how to get her to stop??????

I don't have any ideas hun, but didn't want to just read and run.

I hope it stops soon.:hugs:

Is the transition from potty to toilet? Or is it the potty she's missing?

Maybe shes leaving a little too late. Maybe you could ask her every so often to remind her that she has to do something periodically.

Mikey has an accident when he's eating sometimes, I think its because something else is on his mind.

why not leave it, just put her back in to nappys then try her again in a month or so, so that there is no presure.
I had this with ewan i thought we had cracked it then he seemed to back step and started wetting and pooing in him pants or just weeing on the floor. So i stopped and put him back in to nappies so that he wasnt getting stressed and it stopped me getting angry and frustrated with him, about a month later he started asking to use the potty or the toilet.

I was thinking about putting her back in nappies, and she screamed blue murder for me to take it off her and made her self sick beacuse of it.

She hasn't had the potty since 3 days of her being potty trained.

She has been better the last couple of days using the star chart with her still, and said if she has no accidents what so ever we will go the toy store and she can buy a toy. so let hopes that works.

could she want attention ? maybe if you praise her a lot, give her special just her and mummy time?

I do try and give her one on one attention kira sleeps from half 9 in the morning till midday so we play draw you know things like that, other simple things like if i need to go to the shop at night before her bed time i'll take her with me and invole her with what i'm getting.

I'll get matty to have Kira next saturday and i'll take kacy out just me and her. and do that more with her.

maybe u can tell her specifically how proud you are of her "your big girl" that she is not going to be wearing nappies anymore and that she the big sister,is going to show kira how big girls pee on the toilet. worth a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->