Aaaaraarrrararaggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Chelsea .x.

Reaction score
I could just scream until i had no voice left !!!
My heart is broken in half and it doesnt seem to be fixing!!
I am happy and i do feel as if i am getting back to myself but then i have days where i cant thyink of anything else!

I miscarried on the 7th may, but started bleeding before around the 2nd and finished on the 18th may. my fiance an i have been having sex regularly since the 25th - i still havent had a period, i spotted slightly on the 5th june on the morning, then nothing till the 7th june morning then nothing till the 9th june morning, and still nothing!!!!

It is so frustrating no knowing anything!! :growlmad:
i did a hpt last thursday just to put my mind at ease as i didnt want to get my hopes up and come crashing back down again - :cry:

Has anyone elses frist period after miscarriage taken this long? I have no idea where i am with anything !!!!

BabyB2011 :angel:

I have heard many stories of ladies having a weird first cycle back into af after m/c. Myself am still waiting and I think I ma on cd26 now. I havent had any spotting and normally have 33 day cycles though :shrug: If it doesnt show in about a week I would check in with the dr and see whats going on :hugs:

Hey - I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is. I too went through it as well. What you're experiencing is "normal"....whatever normal is. I hated the word everytime my doctor used it when I was going through this.

Below is my timeline, so you're still OK (doctors recommendations included):
- March 15th D&C - 7.5 weeks mmc - bled for 3 weeks
- May 3rd - first negative home pregnancy test (BD like your life depends on it..ha)
- June 1st - first AF since D&C- bled for 15 days
***If no AF by June 6th doctor told me to come back in****
- June 20th (today) - first positive OPK since D&C

It sucks....but you WILL get there. The ladies on this website are wonderful. They're the only reason I kept my sanity in those months.

Good luck and baby dust to you next cycle!! :)

I am so sorry you are going through this.
Did you have your hcg checked after you finished bleeding to make sue it went back to 0?

I am only asking because I have had 4 m/c. and with the first 3 after the bleeding my levels dropped right away and I got my period right on time but with my last m/c the levels did somethng very seird, they dropped and then went back up and then dropped back to 0. My doctor said she had never seen this happen before, but our bodies play games with us. Sometimes tissue an stay in you and keep the hcg high.

If you don't get your period soon go and see the doctor and get your levels checked.

Wishing you all the best x

My first AF after my medical management took 5 weeks and 3 days (38 day cycle - medical management on 27th April, first AF arrived 4th June). I am now CD18 of next cycle and waiting to ov, which feels like will be in next day or two.

But a friend of mine had a mmc in March and it took 9 weeks for her to get her first AF! So it can take a while unfortunately.

I hope it comes for you soon so you can move on x

I remember my period took a while to come back, as in a few weeks, after I miscarried at about 9 1/2 weeks. Just give it some time dear, I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through it too and that's why we're all here! If you have any doubts, definitely see a doctor. I hope it comes soon, though. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->