Aaargh! Impatient

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
just echoing what many others are saying in this section at the moment!
we're planning to start ttc next month and that's fine - but I know I am o'ing at the moment and have had several lovely +'ves on ov tests in the last day or so - it's so frustrating when you know that if we were just trying NOW there might be a chance and i feel like i'm wasting this lovely opportunity ..... Aaargghhh!!! Patience has never been my strong point ....

Moan over! Happy new year to all !

I know how you feel hun. When me and OH were WTT last time around, I was exactly the same. Massive hugs to you hun, and hope next month hurries up so you can get down to it! xx

Lol - we are waiting till feb and I am getting really excited and in turn is making me soooooo impatient !!!!! Its sooo hard isn't it

Hun it will be here before you know it- though i bet your getting sick of people saying that! sorry

xx

haha - no, i know you're all right!
feb will be here before we all know it ....
:hug:

Yes, it will be. But the month's seem to drag when you are looking forward to something don't they? Gosh, look at me putting a downer on everything. I'm sorry! But it's true isn't it. Maybe look forward to, erm, Easter! ;) That way, February will come quicker because you aren't 100% focussed on it. LOL!! I think I have cracked up! xx

Waiting for Bump - definately when you want something so bad it does go slowly, lol though I do still feel like I am December still and it is taking a while to sink in that Feb is next month lol. Got a few things going on which should pass the time a little faster !!

We are trying to wait 3 months, so that will take us to April. Personally, I don't think it will last that long, but it depends on when we both feel ready emotionally and everything. But it seems such a long time away. I have a few things to look forward to as well, but the one thing which makes it seem like such a long way away is..

There is still HALF the football season left[me and OH are both football mad!]and May is the end of the football season, so it seems like forever away! :blush::rofl:

Waiting for bump, im football mad too! Actually, my club have a christmas sale on and all the baby clothes are really reduced... I think OH would go mad if i brought them all though. :rofl: who do you support?

And OP, sorry to hijack! I know it seems like forever now but as rubbish as it sounds it will fly by. Good luck getting you bfp as soon as poss!! x

Waiting for bump, im football mad too! Actually, my club have a christmas sale on and all the baby clothes are really reduced... I think OH would go mad if i brought them all though. :rofl: who do you support?

And OP, sorry to hijack! I know it seems like forever now but as rubbish as it sounds it will fly by. Good luck getting you bfp as soon as poss!! x

Drazic: I'm a mad Crewe Alexandra fan! Don't laugh HaHa! Who do you support? In Norfolk, I'm guessing maybe Ipswich or Norwich? Maybe? We have a massive sale on baby clothes too. A romper for £3 and a hat for the same. I really can't buy anything though. :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->