Aaarrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancareoi

2 DS 2 DD 3 Angels
Reaction score
Sorry, just felt like screaming.

Can`t do it out loud, it may scare the kids.

That feels better, might do that again sometime!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: Scream anytime, we are all here to listen..xoxooxooxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just did the same, but I was lucky enough to be able to do it out loud as there was nobody in the house! :hugs: xxxx

Hey, if you can't let it out here then where else can you?! Well done for getting that off your chest. A good yell can be sooo therapeutic! Hope you feel better for it x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to scream too :)

That`s true - too much crying is no good - better to try something else.

I never knew it was possible to cry so much!!

Girl I know!!!! I really get emotional around my AF.....it sucks :(

You know that could be why I had such a bad weekend last week. My first AF has arrived today after my MMC. So all the crying i did last weekend probably wasn`t helped by the hormones being all over the place.

Actually pleased to have AF, we haven`t TTC again yet and it`s been 6 weeks and 1 day since i had my LO, so at least I know all is in working order!

Don`t feel the need for screaming again at the moment
:hugs:

I never knew it was possible to cry so much!!

Girl I know!!!! I really get emotional around my AF.....it sucks :(

You know that could be why I had such a bad weekend last week. My first AF has arrived today after my MMC. So all the crying i did last weekend probably wasn`t helped by the hormones being all over the place.

Actually pleased to have AF, we haven`t TTC again yet and it`s been 6 weeks and 1 day since i had my LO, so at least I know all is in working order!

Don`t feel the need for screaming again at the moment
:hugs:

Aww Sorry :hugs: Ever since I had my LEEP done my AF has been on point 27-28 days exactly!!!! Before I had it my AF was all over the place I never knew when I was going to get it...But I know everything happens for a reason...I cannot wait to start TTC again...I Miss my Baby and Loved being pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janebe345
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->