Abdominal cerclage/stich any1 got one ?

Mandattc3

Reaction score
Hi ya ladies..
I am just looking 4 some ladies who have had a abdominal stitch placed ?i dont know if im writing in the right place but had no joy .. just want 2 know your experience's with it and how your are getting on ? or how your pregnancy went etc...
what i have researched you can have it fitted it pre-pregnancy or around 8-10wks preg and its 90-95% succesfull,and it stays in place untill you have completed your family,and have to have a c-sec birth.
we are currently on a break due to our recent loss of our little man mason @ 17wks and we also had a loss @ 23+2 of our son harley which i know now i have imcompete cervix and when carrying my son mason i was having fourt nightly cervical scans and at 16wks showed opening at 1cm and funnelling and when in to have emergency stitch but by next day when it was time 4 op i had no cervix left and my membrane's were bulging and the surgeon actually saw how damaged my cervix is,and when in recovery he told me that it failed and im gunna highly miscarry and i will only carry with a abdominal stitch...
it's hard 2 find much about it on the web but i am constantly googled etc..coz i dont want 2 know as much info as i can b4 my cons app on the 8th to discuss the future,thanks in advance ladies...good luck with your ttc ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->