abdominal cramping

msq

Reaction score
I've had intestinal like cramping since last night along with lower back pain, should I call the doctor?

Is that braxton hicks ?

I'm not sure, I get all types of pains and cramps. If you worried then there's nothing wrong with calling your mw or gp for some reasurrance

Yes, I have had the same thing off and on since last week. I'm not too sure, but I am thinking that it is just the belly growing, with ligaments stretching and then others have said that maybe I havn't been drinking enough water. But I have a Dr. appt. this week, so I will run it all by her but I think it's normal :thumbup:

I ended up calling my doctors office & told them I'd been having abdominal cramping since 6 pm yesterday & they told me to go to labor and delivery. I went there earlier today & was put on the monitor and had some tests done including a urine test which showed trace amounts of protein & I also had high blood pressure so I was sent home with a diagnosis of pre-eclampsia... :/ I'm not too worried for now. They are having me do a 24 hour urine collection test & hopefully that will bring more accurate results to know how severe my case of pre-e is. I'm glad I went in though, this just goes to show that it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->