Abdominal Pain ... I think!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I have had what could be stretching over the last couple of days .... its not been in one place but it seems to have calmed down however the left is quite sore ... If I sit, stand up or bend down I feel it!

I rang gynae ward who told me to contact MW out of hours - Couldn't find number so rang hosp back for number & they put me through to maternity which turns out I'd of gone through anyway! The pain on the left is totally opposite direction from babies HB I seem to get the HB slightly to the right of my belly button near pelvic bone. Anyway she said thats a good sign - Could be infection or ligament pain? Not overly concerned yet I didn't feel comforted by it.

I've read on google a little & found ligament pain - & with baby growing its getting a little big to be lower towards pelvic bone until its moves up.

Anyone share this - Its worrying even though its quite far from HB ....

Hun ligament pain is a bitch!

Feels like ue wholeee side gonna rip apart ...

Warm bath and curl up ... lavander pouch lynie gav me works wonders and the smell calming too.

Hope you feel better soon ....

Stupid question but have u ever had ovarian cyst?? can be quite common during pregnancy ... get them to check your ovaries when you have scan friday
xxx

I had this a lot before, its worrying when you dont know what it is but i found that if i got up to quick or turned quickly then it was quite painful, like a stabbing pain that left me aching and felt like i was bruised !! mentioned it to midwife who said it was "round ligament pain" so it sounds just like what your having hun !

hun it does sound like ligerment pains, but also, you were worried you may be getting SPD, do you think i tmight be the start of that?

x

Yeah I had ligament pain... I'd overdid things a couple of times... man it hurt! :cry: Hurt to turn over in bed and was a sharp stabbing pain that took my breathe away. Felt sooo guilty but it wore off after two or 3 days.

3 more sleeps and counting till scan Wobbles! :hugs:

Hehe Helen :hugs:

I *think* its calmed down today - It was awful :cry:

Layla - No idea! Hope not though lol!

:hugs: I've had that too, especially if I move slightly too quick it feels like something has ripped and you get a sharp stabbing pain.
I got out of the car once and had to sit straight back down as the pain was intense I was really worried I'd done something like snap the cord (stupid I know) Then I hobbled into the shop and felt better by the time I drove home lol.

Cx

could be ligament pain but water infections can be bloody painful aswell.

Hope your feeling better :hugs:

Its just on one side.

It has calmed down but I still feel it :(

Aw it's horrid, isn't it? Don't worry, I'm sure it'll continue to ease over the next few days...take it easy. :hugs:

I seem to be getting its normal but maybe not constantly?

Pissing me off!

depends hun, u maybe overdone it a bit? n stretched summit? i rememember i bent over 2 pick up summit wen i was preg and had a stitch 4 2 weeks!!!!

Could even be something like sneezing or coughing maybe...

Just there constantly still ... ARGHHHH

Annoying as anything. Babbies HB still there though!

wobbs , i had loads of ligament pain in the early stages, it really used to stress me out. it would ache if i stood for too long, and somwtimes it was almost like period pains and wanted to just curl up with a hot water bottle.

good luck for the scan, cant wait to see the pixs!!!!!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"