Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire Thursday 15th July 2010 @ 11am

ooh i could do the 15th as im off work that day x

Okies

15th of July it is..........next question is where??? lol

I know the last attempted meet was starbucks in union square suggestions more than welcome

oh i should prob be around that day... is there not a softplay or something? or does anyone know the ceramic experience on... urggghh whats the road called, parrallel with holborn street...

sorry ladies, havent had 4mins to catchup on here last couple of days... ceramic experiance would be fab for LO's!! xx

thats what i thought carolyn! it has a soft play and a cheap cafe, i used to work there, it does ceramics and u can paint them or get LO's handprint footprint etc done ...

im up for a meet.

guessing you will jump in the car with me carolyn? lol

im up for a meet.

guessing you will jump in the car with me carolyn? lol

pffft no chance, i dont want to be associated with you lol...:haha:

thats the week Miss Purpledahlia is staying so i would hop in with her... would be more room lol - i dont fancy trying to shuffle my big pregnant booty inbetween kaleb and kai :blush: :kiss::kiss:

:rofl: however i would follow you gillian.... cos i dont know peterhead at all! id get lost trying to get back into abs

i can make it around town but the deen is a bit more of a challenge!!

carolyn_(tomtom)s will be navigator!!

If you get lost from peterheeed to aberdeen then you really are special lol. Its a straight road!

okies ladies so the 15th of july it is at ceramiacs experience????

What time?

15th is a thursday...

gills... purpledahlia is EXTREMELY special haha - it wouldnt shocked me if she ended up in huntly or somewhere!! haha...

so 15th, 11am, ceramic experiance? whos in?

mental note.. no going into labour on the 15th!! haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->