Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire Thursday 15th July 2010 @ 11am

15th is a thursday...

gills... purpledahlia is EXTREMELY special haha - it wouldnt shocked me if she ended up in huntly or somewhere!! haha...

so 15th, 11am, ceramic experiance? whos in?

mental note.. no going into labour on the 15th!! haha xx

we would need a bit earlier on then coz the kids are all in nursery then and 11 only gives us under 2 hours before picking them up.

15th is a thursday...

gills... purpledahlia is EXTREMELY special haha - it wouldnt shocked me if she ended up in huntly or somewhere!! haha...

so 15th, 11am, ceramic experiance? whos in?

mental note.. no going into labour on the 15th!! haha xx

we would need a bit earlier on then coz the kids are all in nursery then and 11 only gives us under 2 hours before picking them up.

I just wouldnt put babble to nursery that day ...x

Just bring kids! Soft play.. cheap food..

Umm carolyn its ok if you go into labour, close enough to hospital and ILL BE THERE, i like that plan?

LOL @ Going in to labour would be better if you were in mamas and papas might get some goodies

11am is brill for me.......Should we perhaps book as its school holidays???

I will have Alex and my 11yo

ohh its school hols?? erm, you cant book it really, its a cafe just at the back with soft play and ceramix at the front of the shop... should be fine 11 is fairly early, id imagine it might get busy around 1 tho!

ohh its school hols?? erm, you cant book it really, its a cafe just at the back with soft play and ceramix at the front of the shop... should be fine 11 is fairly early, id imagine it might get busy around 1 tho!

I have never been before so dont know if you can book or not!! lol:dohh:

Where is it?? lol

I have never been before so dont know if you can book or not!! lol:dohh:

Where is it?? lol

ive no idea where it is either!!

I used to work there, will be a shock going back!! wonder if she will recognise me.. with a baby.. :rofl:

Ah right

hence the working in liquid ( saw it on FB)
I used to work in Chicago rock lol

i worked in liquid too :) hence how me and purple know each other :) xx

i was jaks crew!!

we have the whole set here!!

haha i think that after this meet the next one should be a pub crawl... well, in a few months after some of us have given birth lol x

haha i think that after this meet the next one should be a pub crawl... well, in a few months after some of us have given birth lol x

cracking idea!!

i think ill stick the kids into nursery and leave a wee but early - not brave enough to attempt eating out with kai's allergies yet!

Gosh!!!!!!!! What a small world we live in eh!!!!!

Pub crawl is a must!!!!!

Aint had a good night out since my leaving night over 2 years ago lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->