Aberdeenshire

sounds good to me, starbucks is right next to the loos/baby changing how about there? I saw a lady bfing her baby there last time i went into union square - lots of space around the chairs too. how about there?

The new one (what's it called) might be better as those coming in by train or bus can get there easily too.

Union Square :)

yea that would be a good for everyone getting there... but is there anywhere within it that is child friendly? xx

I'm guessing the food court would be a good place

Isnt it restraunts as opposed to a food court in union square? sorry i think im being difficult here lol dont mean to be.x

Isnt it restraunts as opposed to a food court in union square? sorry i think im being difficult here lol dont mean to be.x
Pass! I never went up there, I just saw a sign saying food court!

Pass! I never went up there, I just saw a sign saying food court!

Its not like the one in the bon accord centre - its like frankie and bennys, pizza hut etc x

Ahhh. Looking at their website, I believe the hand made burger co is really good. Or someone suggested Starbucks?

starbucks sounds good to me...

aidedhoney - dont think we have a specific date think we have just agreed on april xx

cool - well shall we set a date before we run out of april to use! lol.
I prefer during the week as I don't want to take babytime away from my hubby who doesn't work weekends.

I can't do 8/9th april and apart from any last minute HV appointments etc the rest of the month is fine for me.

during the week is prob best for me too... dont mind when as i dont have much planned for april yet...x

Ok, I'm going to be up there on the 4th April for a family do. I can stay on a couple of days, so, how about the 5th April?

If this suits everyone then great - if not, don't arrange it around me as I have still to mention to Mr Foo that I might be doing some extra days up there!

hey, you guys are all in the middle of arranging a meet so I won't butt in on that, but I thought I'd say that I am in Aberdeen, hello everyone!

hey, you guys are all in the middle of arranging a meet so I won't butt in on that, but I thought I'd say that I am in Aberdeen, hello everyone!

please come along, we've only just started arranging it

well, I actually think I will be off work that week so I might just do that!! Union Square is good for me, so all good!

Would around lunchtime suit everyone? Maybe 11.30 to beat the rush?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->