Aberdeenshire

hey guys, we just booked a last minute holiday and i dont get back until the 7th of april so i wont be able to make this meet :( count me in for next time though xx

hey guys, we just booked a last minute holiday and i dont get back until the 7th of april so i wont be able to make this meet :( count me in for next time though xx
we can rearrange it. Probably better if it suits you rather than me!

no no honestly i have a couple of scans etc in april too now so just remember me for the next one :) xx

I'm up for it if anyone else is..?? We can do another one when Carolyn is available too. Anything to get me out of the house with other baby people so I can not feel bad when she cries and cries and wants fed. lol

I'm up for it if anyone else is..?? We can do another one when Carolyn is available too. Anything to get me out of the house with other baby people so I can not feel bad when she cries and cries and wants fed. lol

Yeah i am up for it as well am back in Aberdeen earlier than first thought and slowly going mad lol

Yeah i am up for it as well am back in Aberdeen earlier than first thought and slowly going mad lol

So far we've got Starbucks at union square about 11.30.

Thanks Foogirl for pointing out this meet :) Will deffo try and make it! At least we will all be easy to spot :)

So, it's 5th April (Easter Monday) at 11:30am, Starbucks - Union Square?

Think I might be going home for a few days (wales) so count me out of this one, but have fun, will try and see you all at the next one :D

Should we perhaps update with who is def going??

Julie and Alex age 8mths may also have my daughter whos 10 with me

Boooo, would deffo have been there but with it being Easter Monday, OH is off work so will be having a family day ... count me in for the next one though!!

good luck with tomorrow ladies, im def up for the next one.

If its just going to be the 2 of us should we arrange another date so there will be a few more?

phew, glad you agree I've just come down with a horide head cold and have a feeling my bubs will get it too - she's only 7 weeks old bless

Awwww shame fingers crossed she doesnt pick it up xx

Should perhaps start an new thread in the meets section and see how we get on there, as the nicer days come in there is always the likes of hazelhead/duthie park!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->